Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    2nd picture is me with makeup.

Purple doesn't look good. I think I need to lay it low w/eyeliner too! I'll try just mascara and light white in the inner eye in a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manga)
    2nd picture is me with makeup.

Purple doesn't look good. I think I need to lay it low w/eyeliner too! I'll try just mascara and light white in the inner eye in a bit.

Have you changed the second picture? It looks fab! The eye make up is just enough to emphasis your eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I just changed it! TY!

I'm not so sure about my face - i've just put a bit of plum blush on to make me look less.. startling white. hehe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manga)
    Yeah, I just changed it! TY!

I'm not so sure about my face - i've just put a bit of plum blush on to make me look less.. startling white. hehe!

It looks great Gives you a bit more colour.

ReputationRep:
    im pretty sure you have eyeliner on in the picture "without makeup" :confused:

ReputationRep:
    ^ oh yeah I see that too lol

To OP, I think you should get this loreal mascara,

http://zyrzan.blogg.se/images/205188_122618610.jpg

it's great!! makes your eye lash's look so long! I think that would help open your eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, i love your eye make-up. Whenever i try it just goes all uneven.

ReputationRep:
    did you change the pictures so that neither of them are of you with make-up on?

anyways, i think your eyes are actually quite big, mine are a lot smaller. i think the eyeliner look in both pictures are really nice. and also, your hair is so pretty

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.