The Student Room Group

GCSE EPQ ideas/questions? to do with veterinary/animals

hi im starting my epq stuff and i cant pick a question to use, i'm just finding it hard to base it on a certain idea. I want to do it on animals and veterinary because i want to become a vet so i was wondering if any of you have any questions or ideas i could use? thankyou:smile:
well what are your particular interests in relation to animals or the profession? Are there any current animal/farming issues which you would like to find out more info?

Do something which you find appealing as then you will find it easier and will be able to enjoy doing it and get a better grade.
Reply 2
Something which is very topical in the profession at the moment is mental health in vets and vet students. The suiide rate in vets is the highest either 3 or 4 times higher than the national average (I can't remeber exactly). It's a very tough profession to be in. I'm a vet who has recently left traditional practice for a job with a far better quality of life (although I'm still a vet). PM me if you need any pointers x
Reply 3
Original post by ponyvet
Something which is very topical in the profession at the moment is mental health in vets and vet students. The suiide rate in vets is the highest either 3 or 4 times higher than the national average (I can't remeber exactly). It's a very tough profession to be in. I'm a vet who has recently left traditional practice for a job with a far better quality of life (although I'm still a vet). PM me if you need any pointers x

hi thankyou for your reply, i would love to know more about this situation. i'm looking for a good question that's not something other people would think of something that's interesting to read and do a lot of research. thankyou :smile:
Reply 4
what eqp?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending