The Student Room Group

Please Help a Confused American!

Hello,

I'm new to the forums, and wasn't sure where to post this, but this forum looked relevant to some of my questions.

Firstly, I am a 22 year old college student in the US. I graduated HS in 2007, did a year of study at University, and then left to attend a Catholic Seminary for 3 years, Now I am back at a community college, and hating it. I really feel the need to transfer, either to a 4 year university in the US, or to a university in the UK.

I am very interested in going to school in the UK for engineering (or possible another discipline; not sure yet) and I was just wondering what steps I need to take. I have started on my UCAS. However, my SAT scores just recently expired (and they were pretty good -- 2120), and the small high school that I attended did not offer AP courses of any sort, although my grades and class rank were excellent.

I am just wondering what I need to do at this point to get an application in by the deadline in January. Any insight or suggestions that anyone has would be very much appreciated!

Thank you,

Ryan
Reply 1
I dont know much but youve posted at an unfortunate time, it's 6am atm in UK so if you dont get many replies that's why
Best thing to do would be to call UCAS, usually they know their beans. Or wait for someone who knows about this to wake up.
if we help one confused american we have to help them all and it would take a long time to help 300 million confused people... sorry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending