The Student Room Group

Racism on the Tram!!! Appalling!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pinda.college
Aren't you the girl with lovely big breasts?

Apparently so...
Reply 601
Original post by Luxray
Why would anyone want to sit next to her, I'm asian and I would feel disgusted to sit near her. If she made more reasonable points in a nicer manner then fair enough but she came across as vile.

I said that as a joke as someone, who in her eyes is not british, sitting next to her would most likely rub her up the wrong way.
"Go back to where you come from!"
Funny that, they're on a tram. I imagine home is exactly where they're all going.
Original post by RunDMC
Not really, The username I wanted was already taken, And this group just happened to appear on the TV.

Still ironic though isn't it?
Original post by SpicyStrawberry
Well said.

Thank you.
Reply 605
Original post by effofex
The British voting public could all have voted for the BNP/UKIP candidate in their constituency. These parties did not win a SINGLE seat.

If immigration was the TOP priority, and these two parties were most notorious for their anti-immigration stance they would at least have secured one seat. Even the Green Party won a seat.

I think you're really in denial.

You are in denial if you think immigration is not one of the top priorities of the public. ICM public opinion polls showed 3 out of 4 voters had immigration as their number one priority in 2010 general election.

Conservative manifesto had a pretty sensible approach to cutting immigration to early 1990 levels. That is yet to be implemented though.

Concern about mass immigration and multiculturalism does not equate to deporting the entire immigrant population silly.
Original post by Vikki1805
Apparently so...

Fiesty...I like that in a girl:cool:
Reply 607
I'm sure that bitch wouldn't be complaining about foreign people so much if she had a Muslim man drop a bomb on her! Lol :biggrin:

In all seriousness though, someone really should have taken some indirect violence to the cow... it makes my blood boil seeing those people at the back just staring and not standing up to her.
Really wanted the lad sat behind her to punch her square in the back of the head.
Reply 609
Original post by RunDMC
The man who should be in every western country, That of Geert Wilders.

Wilders would not do anything to me, since I am not, and never have been, a Moslem. It is more likely he would go out his way to court me as a potential supporter of his party.

Anyway, he is way too far from power in the Randstand. And really, his policies are quite moderate compared to the stuff that is said in the UK. He is more of an integrationist - there would just be a few more rigorous civic tests for prospective settlers in the UK and a removal of any chance of non-Protestant religions influencing state policy.

As I said earlier, the likelihood of me finding 100 white men to queue up and suck my testicles is greater than the likelihood of my deportation. (especially since Amsterdam, like London, is a gayer city than most).
Original post by doggyfizzel
The percentage of words per sentence that is either **** or ****ing is crazy. Its funny when people like this talk about Britain, like these are the kind of people that made Britain the country it is today. They sit an complain about how Britain is going to the dogs, when its people like them that are part of the problem. Who on earth swears like that in a public place, let along in front of kids, on being their own. I'm sure her kid is going to grow up to be the model citizen.

The overall point is this women is retarded chav scum, she also happens to be a racist.

IThis is the exact way i see it you see, immigrants are not the problem (unless they are trouble makers like this waste of life here) , who probably got pregnant at like 12 years old, dropped out of school and went to McDonalds with her baby everyday for no reason and then complain about the "HUGE" environment which she has no right to even be in, she was just born coincidentally. If only these Scumbag's were deluded and excluded permanently from our peaceful society that is impossible EVERY white trash like this and this aint even the worse of it. Dont worry friend, the will have what is coming to them, one day, at one time.
Reply 611
Original post by Taivaallinen
No, a Scottish person is white, and isn't muslim.

You are Pakistani.

Scottish people can be of any religion. There is no religious affiliation requirement to being/not being a Scot. Surely you most be aware of this?
Reply 612
Original post by The Baron

Really wanted the lad sat behind her to punch her square in the back of the head.

I was surprised he didn't, black people are usually quick to lash out.
Reply 613
Just an idiotic, ignorant scumbag. Although they're entitled to their view, it's racist, bigoted morons like this that ruin the world. Unfortunately fools like this seem to think that Britain is theirs as it's their God given right. What a ****ing idiot.
Reply 614

Good thing he restrained himself now that the police have seen the footage and arrested her dumb ass.
Reply 615
Original post by effofex
Wilders would not do anything to me, since I am not, and never have been, a Moslem. It is more likely he would go out his way to court me as a potential supporter of his party.

Anyway, he is way too far from power in the Randstand. And really, his policies are quite moderate compared to the stuff that is said in the UK. He is more of an integrationist - there would just be a few more rigorous civic tests for prospective settlers in the UK and a removal of any chance of non-Protestant religions influencing state policy.

As I said earlier, the likelihood of me finding 100 white men to queue up and suck my testicles is greater than the likelihood of my deportation. (especially since Amsterdam, like London, is a gayer city than most).

I find it slightly alarming that you sound as if you'd enjoy the latter. :rolleyes:
Original post by Taivaallinen

Anyone can get another country passport, it doesn't make them that ethnicity though.

I think you're making the classic mistake of getting confused between ethnicity and nationality.
Whatever it says on their passport - that's the Country they're officially a citizen of, and therefore their nationality.
Reply 617
Original post by lulubel
well, they arn't thats why. moroccan and african crime is making amsterdam significiantly less safe for native dutch especially women with the increase in gang rapes.

Increase in gang rapes?

You are aware that we have whores here, right? (hence the lack of need to gang rape). You can organize a gangbang in De Wallen (the red light district) if you want.

The native Dutch women don't feel too unsafe. I invite one round to my house on a regular basis. I also shared a lift with one half an hour ago. She didn't crap herself.
Reply 618
Original post by HumiT
I said that as a joke as someone, who in her eyes is not british, sitting next to her would most likely rub her up the wrong way.

Yah I got the joke, I was thinking in terms of if I really was in the situation what would I do lol.
Reply 619
Original post by RunDMC
Look at the tram as well, She even looks like the one of only a few whites on there, Blair's forced immigration system You can't force different races to live together and expect just peace and harmony.

Let me summarize:

1. The woman was voicing concerns about immigration in a belligerent manner.
2. The tram was full and her kid had no other place to sit other than her lap.
3. She is not mentally unstable, drunk or on drugs. she is upset. people express emotions differently and find it hard to articulate words sometimes when filled with rage.
4. Multiculturalism is fail (Anyone who says otherwise is a deluded idiot and doesn't deserve a response). Immigration brings cheap labour which corporations love, Which leaves a working class unemployment rate.
5. If you are going to move to another country as an immigrant the least you can do is assimilate. Muslims, as an example, do NOT assimilate and try to force their culture into the existing cultural fabric, thereby pissing off the public. France being a prime example of this.
6. The majority of her rant was about immigration, This isn't racist.
7. It is free speech until you incite physical harm against a person. this woman made no threats of violence. saying "lets kill these blacks" would have been a racist crime. "get out of my country you blacks" is just disparaging and hurtful. Not illegal.
8. Anybody who says this woman should get smacked, hit, beat, or arrested is illogical and uneducated. she was belligerent and loud and voicing an opinion millions of Americans and English folks share. the only "crime" was "disturbing the peace".
9. This woman has a thick English accent. This does not make her uneducated. It makes her very English and further emphasizes her patriotism and perhaps help you understand her fury.
10. The black woman, when told by the white woman she wasn't from England did infact claim "Yes I HAM!". She was likely very hungry, Thus most likely not from England.

First time i've ever seen someone delude themselves.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending