Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently studying at the University of Sheffield, but I'm going to be living in Helsinki next year from January to May. Unfortunately I've got a full year contract with my current house, so I need to find someone to take my room.

It's in a pleasant house in Broomhill, just off Whitham Road, and is only five or six minutes walk from the university, or 20 minutes from the town centre. There's also a bus stop just across the road.

There are four other people living in the house (3 girls and 1 boy) - all are very friendly and outgoing etc. There's a shared bathroom and kitchen, and the room is of decent size. It's also in a very safe area, with loads of shops and restaurants within a minute's walk or so.

The rent is £70 a week plus bills and is available from 1st January through to the 31st May (or to the end of June if that's more convenient). internet is included in the rent. We've also got a massive tv.

If you have any questions, or want some more photos, just let me know.

Thanks,

Ben

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ben,

I'm looking for a room for Spring Semester if it is still available? If so might I be able to arrange a viewing one day next week if this is convenient for you and your housemates?

Many Thanks,

Amy Taylor

ReputationRep:
    Hi Amy,

The room's still available if you want to have a look round. When's best for you? I'm pretty busy on .Tuesdays

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Thanks, I can do Monday, Wednesday or Thursday so whenever is best for you? If you'd prefer to text to arrange it my number is 07702247716.

Thanks,

Amy

ReputationRep:
    Oops, sorry it's taken my a couple of days to get back to you. Wednesday's best for me, anytime after 3pm. Will that be okay for you?

ReputationRep:
    bump - still available

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.