Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi people!

Has anyone recieved any offers or heard anything back from Northumbria following interviews????

ReputationRep:
    rejected. for not having gcses i have equavilent but wasnt good enough :\

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that! They have made it more difficult to get in, have u not thought about doing an access course? If u do the 3 subjects it should only take u a year and its worth it x

ReputationRep:
    I've had a reply from Northumbria for children's nursing!! got an interview in a few weeks! which course have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    Excellent! Fingers crossed!! Ive applied for Adult nursing for Sept 2012, i received an email last week saying i was successful at interview and i had to send in a second reference so fingers crossed!!! The interview was so laid back i was really nervous but the interviewers really put you at ease! x

ReputationRep:
    aww thats brilliant i get so worked up about interviews but once im in there, hooopefully i'll calm down! fingers crossed that you'll get in too, is it your 1st choice? x

ReputationRep:
    Hey was wondering who else on here at received offers for interviews.

I have an interview on Jan 20th for Adult Nursing.

Got one at Surrey this Thursday really anxious but also excited lol.

Are you guys local applicants?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was my only choice as I have a 4 year old and one on the way! I had an interview for LJMU but didn't go as I thought there was no point. Well keep me informed! X

Yeah I'm local I live about 20 mins away which is not too bad! Good luck for ur interview u will be fine as its really laid back x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 8, 2011

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.