Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which of these three universities is best for electronic engineering?

I would also like to know which of these three has the best student life + student accommodation?

Any other valuable information would be nice

ReputationRep:
    Loughborough is good for engineering. It also has a good student life with lots of societies and great nights out and most of our accommodation has just been refurbished. We are a campus university so everything can be on campus if you want it to be! Any other particular questions? I cannot comment on the others as I have never been there...

It would be good if you went to an Open day at Loughborough as they take you around the department and around accommodation so you get a feel for the place. I also think you get a meal in the catered canteen for one of the halls but it might not be every engineering open day!

ReputationRep:
    Loughborough is amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KazMan)
    Which of these three universities is best for electronic engineering?

I would also like to know which of these three has the best student life + student accommodation?

Any other valuable information would be nice
    Loughborough has the best student life and accommodation. Best student experience 5 years in a row. Unrivalled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polka_dott)
    Loughborough is good for engineering. It also has a good student life with lots of societies and great nights out and most of our accommodation has just been refurbished. We are a campus university so everything can be on campus if you want it to be! Any other particular questions? I cannot comment on the others as I have never been there...

It would be good if you went to an Open day at Loughborough as they take you around the department and around accommodation so you get a feel for the place. I also think you get a meal in the catered canteen for one of the halls but it might not be every engineering open day!
    Hi, I've been to the Loughborough Open day and i loved the place! But I havent been to the other two, so I can't really compare them.

In terms of football, I heard loughborough uni is the best, what are the chances of a average player getting into one of their uni teams?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KazMan)
    Hi, I've been to the Loughborough Open day and i loved the place! But I havent been to the other two, so I can't really compare them.

In terms of football, I heard loughborough uni is the best, what are the chances of a average player getting into one of their uni teams?
    To get into first team you have to be pretty damn good. They have 4 main teams though, so you'll definitely stand a chance, depending on how good you are. Bare in mind even the fourth team are really good.

ReputationRep:
    Loughborough .

ReputationRep:
    what is loughborough like to live in?

ReputationRep:
    Loughborough.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 5, 2011

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.