Why do TSR girls not exist in real life? Watch

turbocharged
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
TSR has plenty of nice girls who are shy/reserved and have never had a boyfriend etc. Why do girls like this not exist in real life, I find it impossible to meet anyone suited to me. Pretty much every girl I meet has no interest in me at all, and the small minority of girls who do like me are not at university and not really girls I can have a conversation with. Where can I meet girls like this at uni? I've tried book club etc.
joey11223
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
they spend most of their time at secret underground gatherings where they sacrifice babies to the blood God.

seriously....some folk on here are suspiciously kind/empathetic etc...they must have a yang to balance out their yin? (this is rather ironic statement to make when I reflect on myself...)
Last edited by joey11223; 6 years ago
turbocharged
Rep:
?
Yeah every suitable girl I meet already has a boyfriend. For some reason women just hate me. I only ever seem to attract women who just aren't very attractive both personality-wise and looks-wise.
Ski_girl
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I know plenty of nice girls who are reserved behaviour wise. And who only date one guy and that's it. Impossible to find anyone suited to you??....you'll find someone one day, what's the rush! Just talk to different ppl so you get to know them more, and they might know more people who you can get to know. I don't really know.. Good luck
turbocharged
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ski_girl)
I know plenty of nice girls who are reserved behaviour wise. And who only date one guy and that's it. Impossible to find anyone suited to you??....you'll find someone one day, what's the rush! Just talk to different ppl so you get to know them more, and they might know more people who you can get to know. I don't really know.. Good luck
It's very hard to meet people though. My housemates don't go out very often (annoyingly they went out loads last year when I wasn't really up for it). There's only one society I like being part of, but it's very male-dominated and they don't go out very often either.

Also I want to do stuff now, I might find someone when I'm 40 but I don't want to waste the years when I have a chance of being with attractive young women.
SugarPuffs
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Look harder; they do exist in real life. You're just confusing yourself by seeing all girls as duplicates of one another.
sr90
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by turbocharged)
TSR has plenty of nice girls who are shy/reserved and have never had a boyfriend etc. Why do girls like this not exist in real life, I find it impossible to meet anyone suited to me. Pretty much every girl I meet has no interest in me at all, and the small minority of girls who do like me are not at university and not really girls I can have a conversation with. Where can I meet girls like this at uni? I've tried book club etc.
You don't notice them because they are usually with their mates, who they are comfortable around. I'm sure we all have a friend who is confident and open within a group, but really shy on their own. They're hardly going to go broadcasting the fact they've never had a boyfriend either, are they?

(Original post by Ski_girl)
Yeah me too, there are plenty of girls like that out there, the more people you talk to the better chance you'll have. If you're not attracted to someone that doesn't mean you have to stop talking to her does it? :erm: Girls can make great friends, and if you want to find a nice girlfriend they can be really helpful if you're brave enough to ask! Plus they've always got attractive, single friends to introduce you to A lot of relationships start this way.
britishgoose01
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
cheer up and make yourself a ham toastie
concubine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

herpy derpy/QQ
Pink Liquid
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You do not meet them because they don't come out. I was like this girl you described. I never came out or actively went out looking for a relationship. I let it just happen.
turbocharged
Rep:
?
I find it very hard to make friends though, so it's hard for me to meet anyone at all. I don't go out with the intention of finding a girlfriend. And meeting shy girls who I find attractive is really hard full stop. I just don't meet people who want to be friends with me no matter how hard I try.
Sweet_Heart
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
We do exist, we're just generally overlooked for the shinier models.
turbocharged
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pink Liquid)
You do not meet them because they don't come out. I was like this girl you described. I never came out or actively went out looking for a relationship. I let it just happen.
Where can I meet someone who doesn't go out? Is there any way I can find them on the internet or something?
Pink Liquid
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Where can I meet someone who doesn't go out? Is there any way I can find them on the internet or something?
Yes me. Who are you?
Pink Bullets
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
One day, avert your eyes from the hottest, loudest, most popular, most scantily clad girls you see, and see who else is around. That's where they'll be.

Try it.
tsrstar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Tsr girls do exist. Look harder!! They're out there waiting for you to find them. It's a bit like finding Wally, you look and squint and scour the page till your eyes hurt. Lo and behold they were right infront of you all along.
tehjonny
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Because shy/quiet girls are either A) hiding in their house or B) not slutty enough for you to bother with on a friday night.

Just wander the streets late at night with a burlap sack. Catch yourself a good 'un.
Zamolxes
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Pink Bullets)
One day, avert your eyes from the hottest, loudest, most popular, most scantily clad girls you see, and see who else is around. That's where they'll be.

Try it.
Why are attractive girls always described as loud, obnoxious and popular on internet forums? Am I right in sensing jealousy?
tehjonny
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeah every suitable girl I meet already has a boyfriend. For some reason women just hate me. I only ever seem to attract women who just aren't very attractive both personality-wise and looks-wise.
Why does that matter? I'm the process of stealing a woman as I type. Nick 'em. He isn't good enough for her anyway. And even if he is, you want to shag her ffs. How dare he get in your way. *******.
Pink Bullets
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Zamolxes)
Why are attractive girls always described as loud, obnoxious and popular on internet forums? Am I right in sensing jealousy?
They aren't. I described a type of girl who is likely to attract somebody's attention. Do you deny that attractive people attract attention? Do you deny that loud and outgoing people attract attention? It is not a stretch to claim, therefore, that someone with all of those qualities would attract a particularly large amount of attention.

The point is to look past these people who are the most obvious attractors of attention, and then the OP might see who else is out there - who might also be attractive but do not scream "Look at me!" with their clothing and demeanor.

Learn to understand things in context please.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (634)
91.09%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (62)
8.91%

Watched Threads