Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi, i have quite bad skin, kinda spotty and gets oily in places. i take as good care of it as i can, cleansing twice a day etc and always use moisturiser. however probs cuz its so cold my skin keeps getting really dry even with moisturiser- does anyone know of a really gd one that might help? thanks a bunch

ReputationRep:
    Go to the Body Shop. They'll do a mini skin care consultation with you and try and determine the best products for you to use. You can ask for testers of the products to take home and try before you decide to buy them or not.

ReputationRep:
    There is a moisturiser in the Simple skincare range, it's light so it won't make the reat of your face greasy but thick enough to moisturise your dry bits. It also contain SPF 15. I've got combination skin and have mildly dry skin. It's about £5 to £7 I think.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I'm promoting Clinique to everybody, but I used to have quite bad skin, greasy/dry and such a combination of things that I didn't know what to purchase to help me. Anyway, I do the 3 - step Clinique now, and it has worked wonders. It might not be for everybody, but I have the oil-free moisturiser which is gorgeous - well it makes my skin feel so soft without making it greasy at all. It's quite expensive, but if you look around it's not so bad, and lasts quite a long time. In the long term, it will probably save you money!

But if you just want moisturiser on its own, I'm not so sure..!

ReputationRep:
    You know what - I would go for clean and simple Nivea. I mean I used to buy all that other stuff, but then I bought Nivea (the simplest one) and it works perfectly. Just put in on at night and your face will be super Lets home i'm not the only one on which it works! good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I use two different moisturisers. During the day I use the Clean and Clear oil free moisturiser (although not all shops sell it, for some reason ) and then at night time I use Boots unperfumed moisturising cream for babies. There's nothing in that to irritate your skin at all, but it's thicker and heavier than the C&C one, so I only use it at night. It's also very cheap.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.