Turn on thread page Beta

this may sound strange but i have huge testicles im 19n and they have always been large, they are just bigger than hens eggs, everything else is in proportion but im wondering if i shud b worried cos ive heard things about getting fluid around them which can be dangerous

ReputationRep:
    Hens eggs?! Wow, that is massive- I thought they couldn't get bigger then. err.. squash balls or something. :eek:

i knw!!! Try carrying them around! lol

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

they not painful.....

ReputationRep:
    If they've always been like that I wouldn't worry. :confused: Sounds bad though.

bad? ive never had any comlaints!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    bad? ive never had any comlaints!
    Well duh, no one's gonna point and go har har you have huge testicles! :rolleyes:
    Hope you didn't just post this to boost your ego. I for one am not impressed.

ffs

ReputationRep:
    Seriously wat kind of reply do you expect? "Yes it might be water, go to your GP..." We can't examine them on here. If your worried have it checked out.

Ah well we might as well just post that message on the whole board, sorry we cant do a clincal examination on here, so dont bother telling people about thing your worried about, cos if your worried have them checked out. never mind trying to find out if anyone else has a similar problem or knows that little bit of information that could mke you feel better.

ReputationRep:
    Ah well we might as well just post that message on the whole board, sorry we cant do a clincal examination on here, so dont bother telling people about thing your worried about, cos if your worried have them checked out. never mind trying to find out if anyone else has a similar problem or knows that little bit of information that could mke you feel better.
    Are you talking to yourself? :confused:

And yes, that's right. Call your doctor or sth, I doubt anyone on here will have some relevant information.
    Or you could google it first, of course.

ReputationRep:
    Hens eggs??? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hugatree)
    Or you could google it first, of course.
    Googling "large testicles" might not get him the results he's hoping for!

ReputationRep:
    this may sound strange but i have huge testicles im 19n and they have always been large, they are just bigger than hens eggs, everything else is in proportion but im wondering if i shud b worried cos ive heard things about getting fluid around them which can be dangerous
    Life is so unfair .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by norelle)
    Googling "large testicles" might not get him the results he's hoping for!
    I didn't mean Pictures! :p:

ReputationRep:
    everyone comes in different shapes and sizes. but if they worry you check it out. I would say though, if they've ALWAYS been like that, theres not likely to a problem, or something would have been said when you was younger i would think.

Dont suffer in literal silence, ask your doc, or a nurse if you want,

ReputationRep:
    Are you an especially brave guy or is that all a myth?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.