Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm an international students. My predicted grades are ABBC(maths, further maths ,econ,psy) but in further maths and econ my teachers write B/A. In As i got AAC for maths, econ and psy. i think i could get AAB or A*AB if i'm retake maths.

So far i got Durham(business finance ABB) edinburgh with BBB where else will ask for ABB or ABC?? . Also is it too dangerous for me to apply some uni ask for AAB(York, lancaster, newcastle....)

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure exactly which universities will offer places for ABB.
    http://www.thecompleteuniversityguid...-requirements/ Have a look here. As business courses usually have lower entry requirements you can consider the higher level unis (durham, bristol, edinburgh, manchester, kings) as well as the lower level ones. I'm afraid you're just going to have to spend some time searching. On ucas.com you can search for the universities that offer your course and they'll all come up in a quick list.

It's not neccessarily too dangerous to apply to an AAB course but you have to prepared for rejection (or to get an offer that you then don't meet). With AAC at AS AAB doesn't seem overly ambitious. You have to decide what you think you're capable of. You could also apply for one uni at AAB, the others at lower levels, and then even if you pick the AAB uni as your firm, you'll have your ABB offer as insurance.

ReputationRep:
    I can't speak for Business courses, but for economics there are a lot of good ABB Universities - Glasgow (Has a strong reputation for economics), UEA, Sheffield, Queen Mary, Royal Holloway (one of the highest starting median salaries for economics). Give all of those a look.

ReputationRep:
    Are some unies look at references because i got strong references,which say i would get AAA if i work

ReputationRep:
    for straight econ, rhul, reading, essex, east anglia, kent, queens belfast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fzzz)
    Hi, I'm an international students. My predicted grades are ABBC(maths, further maths ,econ,psy) but in further maths and econ my teachers write B/A. In As i got AAC for maths, econ and psy. i think i could get AAB or A*AB if i'm retake maths.

So far i got Durham(business finance ABB) edinburgh with BBB where else will ask for ABB or ABC?? . Also is it too dangerous for me to apply some uni ask for AAB(York, lancaster, newcastle....)
    Royal holloway, City, QMUL, etc

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 12, 2011

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.