Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

When York usually sends out offers for Economics ?

ReputationRep:
    Ive heard that they wait till january times so that they can consider all applications fairly

ReputationRep:
    I think that they are giving out offers to internationals first, then they will begin with domestic applicants. I'd hazard a guess that some offers will start to creep in before the Christmas Holidays, but the majority will be when we come back after the holidays, pretty much for the reason the poster above me stated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FDR)
    I think that they are giving out offers to internationals first, then they will begin with domestic applicants. I'd hazard a guess that some offers will start to creep in before the Christmas Holidays, but the majority will be when we come back after the holidays, pretty much for the reason the poster above me stated.
    So far I seem to be right - a few offers have started coming in recent days (I got one today! ), however there will still be a lot made after the Holidays.

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.