The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Media & Communication help!

I'm thinking of applying to the Media & Communications BA course starting in sept 2012. Could anyone who does it now tell me what the timetable is like? Ie. are there any days off? What are the rough weekly hours? how much independent study etc.

I'm not just being lazy (honest!) - I just want to make sure it's the right course before I apply and can fit my other commitments around it.

Any help would be appreciated!
Cheers!
im in my 2nd year on the media and communications course at goldsmiths at the moment,

the timetable is really good, you get two days off a week, lectures are an hour long and so are seminars and you only have 1 lecture and seminar a day.

there is a media practice day where you do practical media work (e.g radio, tv, journalism, depends what option you pick when you are accpeted on the course) thats is the longest day as its from 10am to 4pm but thats only once a week
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
cheers lauren!
Original post by tijou
cheers lauren!

Your welcome :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by lauren_louise
im in my 2nd year on the media and communications course at goldsmiths at the moment,

the timetable is really good, you get two days off a week, lectures are an hour long and so are seminars and you only have 1 lecture and seminar a day.

there is a media practice day where you do practical media work (e.g radio, tv, journalism, depends what option you pick when you are accpeted on the course) thats is the longest day as its from 10am to 4pm but thats only once a week

Hey Lauren, I've just been accepted to the course and I wanted to know if you could give me your view on the course? Is it worth it? Do you like it so far?
Goldsmiths is my first choice, but better be sure about it :smile:
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending