Turn on thread page Beta

I think my flatmate has a crush on me. watch

Announcements

She's Chinese. She's very shy together with her friend and we rarely ever see them.
    She was in the kitchen wearing what i think was her nightdress or sth like that and it was revealing. I couldn't help but stare.
    She went back to her room and put on some really tight trousers / jeggings (they resembled tights i doint know what girls wear these days)

Afterwards, she came up to me when i was doing my washing up and just stood behind me and held me and then her friend translated that she wanted to know how old i am. I told her and she said that i was very young as she's older than me.
    She was playing with her hair and smiling a lot when she said this and he legs were kinda crossed.
    It's very nice receiving all this attention, but i dunno what to do.
    I'm nervous a virign and while i was very horny looking at her, i dont think anything will happen as we're two very different races.
    She's cute and pretty but thats it really. What do i do??

ReputationRep:
    Have sex with her, forget the relationship part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She's Chinese. She's very shy together with her friend and we rarely ever see them.
    She was in the kitchen wearing what i think was her nightdress or sth like that and it was revealing. I couldn't help but stare.
    She went back to her room and put on some really tight trousers / jeggings (they resembled tights i doint know what girls wear these days)

Afterwards, she came up to me when i was doing my washing up and just stood behind me and held me and then her friend translated that she wanted to know how old i am. I told her and she said that i was very young as she's older than me.
    She was playing with her hair and smiling a lot when she said this and he legs were kinda crossed.
    I'm nervous a virign and while i was very horny looking at her, i dont think anything will happen as we're two very different races.
    Lol bad troll.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:
    Ask yourself what's right for you. Do you want to lose your virginity to someone who doesn't even speak English, and is probably going to end up as a one night stand? Or do you want to lose your virginity to someone else? If you're not sure, DON'T do anything. If you do have sex with her, it's going to be must harder to undo than if you didn't.

(Original post by Zamolxes)
    Lol bad troll.
    Yeah ok buddy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

You went too far here, before this point people might've believed you.

ReputationRep:
    Is she deaf or am I missing something here ?

ReputationRep:
    listen to this, It'll explain it all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A20uG...eature=related

The girl seems desperate. Don't do it. She will get attached and it will all go crazy from there onwards. Females whether virgin or non-virgin associate sex with feelings.

If you know she will be around for a while, it will just makes things awkward between you and interfere with daily life.

Find yourself a respectable girl. Think of it this way, does your Mum regardless of single or married throw herself at men like this? Don't think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerr Avon)
    Ask yourself what's right for you. Do you want to lose your virginity to someone who doesn't even speak English, and is probably going to end up as a one night stand? Or do you want to lose your virginity to someone else? If you're not sure, DON'T do anything. If you do have sex with her, it's going to be must harder to undo than if you didn't.
    harder

harder

harder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Real Quaid)
    harder

harder

harder
    Damn, should have seen that coming. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerr Avon)
    Damn, should have seen that coming. :sigh:
    coming

coming

coming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Real Quaid)
    coming

coming

coming

ReputationRep:
    stop trolling, fool!

get some nutz!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.