Turn on thread page Beta

what are some good clubbing tips? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey, so what are some good tips for when you go clubbing to break the ice to talk to girls? Other than the obvious choice of alcohol

ReputationRep:
    A :sexface: will do the trick.

ReputationRep:
    "Your eyes are like spanners, every time you look at me my nuts tighten."

ReputationRep:
    Here is a tip, if a girl is dancing with you, don't assume she will want to get off with you.

ReputationRep:
    Walk around with your shirt off asking girls to feel your muscles, do funny ironic dance moves a lot i.e. the funky chicken, playing invisible sports etc., challenge people to fights if you think there is a girl nearby who might be impressed by your machismo

ReputationRep:
    I am yet to find any club that's quiet enough to have a conversation with a girl in

My strategy - and I have no idea why this works, but work it does - is honestly just to pick a random girl who's near(ish) you. Establish eye contact a couple of times (she'll generally not reciprocate, or give you a funny look, if she's not interested), and then if that bodes well, go over and just start dancing with her. Success on a plate.

ReputationRep:
    go up to them and punch them in the head and they will fall in love with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaperSnowAGhost!)
    Here is a tip, if a girl is dancing with you, don't assume she will want to get off with you.
    Actually i disagree

(Original post by jermaindefoe)
    Your eyes are like spanners, every time you look at me my nuts tighten
    :rofl2:

Also, Rule #1: Nobody goes to a club to talk.

ReputationRep:
    For you: a wkd in 1 hand and a smirnoff in the other

GL

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alphabet)
    Or just put some rohypnol in their drink

ReputationRep:
    Definitely start with a bit of eye flirting. The girl will definitely not look at you more than a couple of times if she's not interested. If she keeps glancing over, though, you've got a pretty good chance. As a girl (and this is a generalisation) I don't make the first move so be confident and go over! Then the best tip is to lean in close to her, speak into her ear, smile, make eye contact. Always ask her name, makes it look like you're interested and that she's special!

ReputationRep:
    Try talking to Bam-Bam. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    smile at a girl you like. that's the best way to get a girl's attention. if she is looking at you, smile back at her. a smile says so much. if you decide to go over to her, pay her a compliment but don't try too hard and maybe initiate a conversation by asking her what her name is. act casual. show her you are interested, but leave it up to her decide whether she wishes to take it further. don't force your presence on her and act desperate by just hanging around. first impressions are important as a girl usually knows straight away if she is interested in the guy or not. last week, I bumped into a guy at a club and he smiled at me, apologised and said 'you look really beautiful btw' and walked past with his friends with his drinks. he seemed like a nice guy and I liked him but he just disappeared and I was gutted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktylntn)
    Definitely start with a bit of eye flirting. The girl will definitely not look at you more than a couple of times if she's not interested. If she keeps glancing over, though, you've got a pretty good chance. As a girl (and this is a generalisation) I don't make the first move so be confident and go over! Then the best tip is to lean in close to her, speak into her ear, smile, make eye contact. Always ask her name, makes it look like you're interested and that she's special!
    This is a good tip definitely. Never just go over to a girl if she hasn't given you quite a bit of eye contact - the likeliness of you being rejected will be a lot higher. Whereas if she's given you plenty of eye contact/keeps looking back at you, you know she's not totally uninterested/taken etc.
    It's so awkward when a guy just comes up to you out of the blue getting all close to you/trying to flirt if you haven't even looked at the guy!

ReputationRep:
    If she dances with you she wants a shag.

ReputationRep:
    you dont talk to them you just grind her and every other gyal in the club still

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alphabet)
    You forgot you have to show your masculinity through insulting her repeatedly first!

ReputationRep:
    If you need to fart, hold it in.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.