Turn on thread page Beta

Is this programme suppose to be a joke? watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...a_Millionaire/

It is just full of ****. I laughed through all of it, how gullible are these people. :eek:

That Janeece woman is hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    So, not worth watching then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by specialk_698)
    So, not worth watching then?
    Worth watching for the laugh.

ReputationRep:
    Watching it now. Hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    I facepalmed half a dozen times before the first sixty seconds were out.

EDIT: Still watching it now. Wow, is all I can say. That Janeece woman, and the two teenagers to a lesser extent, are perhaps the most atrociously stupid people I have ever bore witness to. She's saying things such as, 'I should be wealthy in 'x' years', meanwhile, she's maxing out credit cards and spending every free quid she has? Is this real life?

Idontwanttoliveanymore

ReputationRep:
    i loved it! it was hilarious!! some people are so dumb! the only people getting rich are the people running the £2000/person seminars!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philistine)
    I facepalmed half a dozen times before the first sixty seconds were out.

EDIT: Still watching it now. Wow, is all I can say. That Janeece woman, and the two teenagers to a lesser extent, are perhaps the most atrociously stupid people I have ever bore witness to. She's saying things such as, 'I should be wealthy in 'x' years', meanwhile, she's maxing out credit cards and spending every free quid she has? Is this real life?

Idontwanttoliveanymore
    I thought that was bad too, until a woman comes on near the end who says she spent £50k on seminars, conferences etc... The money was inheritance money and she spent that and now the money is on credit cards. :rolleyes:

I've facepalmed to the extent that I don't have a forehead.

ReputationRep:
    yes i want to be a millionaire by paying someone 9k to teach me

ReputationRep:
    Haha how deluded are these mugs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Besakt)
    I thought that was bad too, until a woman comes on near the end who says she spent £50k on seminars, conferences etc... The money was inheritance money and she spent that and now the money is on credit cards. :rolleyes:

I've facepalmed to the extent that I don't have a forehead.
    lol, I am facepalming harder and more frequently the more I watch. I fear too that I shall no longer have a nonce in due course.

(Original post by Bill_Gates)
    yes i want to be a millionaire by paying someone 9k to teach me
    lolque :ahee:

(Original post by Chicharito14)
    Haha how deluded are these mugs?
    They're not deluded man, but future multi-millionaires.

(not srs)

ReputationRep:

(not srs)
    Correction future "multi-multi-multi millionaires". He actually says that. :lol:

ReputationRep:

(not srs)
    The only people becoming millionaires would be the people mugging off those who are paying for the seminars and the like!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Besakt)
    Correction future "multi-multi-multi millionaires". He actually says that. :lol:
    I actually said to myself, several times as a matter of fact during their deluded discourse: 'Is this real ****ing life?'

People cannot be this stupid. I refuse to believe it. If it so, we need a reform of humanity.

Or maybe I'll start up a wealth seminar, stylising myself as a 'wealth boffin'.

ReputationRep:
    I actually said to myself, several times as a matter of fact during their deluded discourse: 'Is this real ****ing life?'

People cannot be this stupid. I refuse to believe it. If it so, we need a reform of humanity.

Or maybe I'll start up a wealth seminar, stylising myself as a 'wealth boffin'.
    Just throw in some aura enhancing crap and you're on your way to millions.

ReputationRep:
    Why can these people not see that they are being scammed?! :lolwut:

900 quid w/e's....books/dvd's? Everyone who made these items are geniuses. And evil. Robbing the ejits/genuinely hard working yet dim people who think these will help.

ReputationRep:
    everybody do the wealth exercises!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    everybody do the wealth exercises!

Strong username to post content ratio.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf lol the only people that are getting rich are the people holding the conference!
    Daft mugs...

ReputationRep:
    hahah,worth to watch it.

ReputationRep:
    :cookie:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.