Reply 2440
Bulls. :frown:

Boozer's a ****ing waste of space.
Reply 2441
Heat :king1:

Imagine Nash next year at Miami :sogood:
Reply 2442
Original post by BigFudamental
Steve Nash is viewing condos in Miami as we speak.

lol :rofl:
Love Javale McGee's turnaround this season. From laughing stock to elite center.
Denver really seemed to pick up their pace against LA yesterday. Hoping for a win tomorrow for the Lakers.
I'm surprised no one is talking about the Celtics winning that series.Was a pretty impressive win and I think they can beat the 76'ers in 6 games.
Get innnnnnnnnnnnn Celtics. Eastern Conference semifinals, and the 76ers are undoubtedly an easier opponent than the Bulls with Rose.
Reply 2447
Predictions for tomorrow:

Javale McGee - 40 points, 25 rebounds, 10 assists, 10 blocks. :coma:

Bynum will get abused by McGee and the Manimal. He'll have 2 points, 1 rebound before getting benched for the entire second half.

MWP will get ejected for elbowing his own player.

Kobe will end up with 35 points from 12/75 shooting lol.

Nuggets 135 - 105 Lakers :coma:

Nuggets go on to sweep the Thunder and Spurs, before comfortably getting past the Heat in 5 with Lebron missing 4 match winning shots. McGee wins finals MVP with playoff averages of 35-18-6-5. :coma:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2448
Wilt McGee ffs :adore:

Going to school Bynum like his little bitch
Original post by BigFudamental
Perhaps but Nash needs somewhere where he can win now. No way he can win with the Knicks next year. Lebron is the primary ballhandler in Miami at the moment but they still don't have a (good) true point guard.

As a true pg he would only work well with Bosh imo though the fast breaks would be mad. He would be a good spot up shooter but I doubt he would accept that role when he could be a true point guard elsewhere. Not sure if he would sacrifice his role for a ring.
Original post by Xotol

Bynum will get abused by McGee and the Manimal. He'll have 2 points, 1 rebound before getting benched for the entire second half.

Nuggets go on to sweep the Thunder and Spurs, before comfortably getting past the Heat in 5 with Lebron missing 4 match winning shots. McGee wins finals MVP with playoff averages of 35-18-6-5. :coma:

Legend has it that Mcgee can bench press 500 basketballs and has had sex with 20000 cheerleaders
Mcgee da gawd :adore:
Reply 2451
Original post by Simon Adebisi
As a true pg he would only work well with Bosh imo though the fast breaks would be mad. He would be a good spot up shooter but I doubt he would accept that role when he could be a true point guard elsewhere. Not sure if he would sacrifice his role for a ring.

Legend has it that Mcgee can bench press 500 basketballs and has had sex with 20000 cheerleaders
Mcgee da gawd :adore:

He is too old and past it to be egotistical if he wants a shot at winning tbh
Reply 2452
who wants to bet the Lakers would have swept the Nuggets if Melo was still there? :colonhash:
Original post by S-man10
He is too old and past it to be egotistical if he wants a shot at winning tbh

He's still a top 5-6 pg and he would start for most teams in the league. I could see him going to Chicago or maybe Orlando if the rumours about MDA wanting to coach there next season are true.
Reply 2454
He's still a top 5-6 pg and he would start for most teams in the league. I could see him going to Chicago or maybe Orlando if the rumours about MDA wanting to coach there next season are true.

Orlando, I don't think so with Dwight's ego over there. And Chicago has Derek Rose...
Original post by Xotol

My dream playofffs!
Man are Pacers stupid calling out Miami, now their going to have fired them way up. Heat to annihilate the Pacers in game 1. Come on Nuggets!
Original post by S-man10
Orlando, I don't think so with Dwight's ego over there. And Chicago has Derek Rose...

I got an inkling that Dwight will be traded anyway.Rose will be out for a while and they can't have CJ 'pass the ball to the worst ft shooter in crunch time' Watson as their starting pg if they want to contend.
Reply 2458
I got an inkling that Dwight will be traded anyway.Rose will be out for a while and they can't have CJ 'pass the ball to the worst ft shooter in crunch time' Watson as their starting pg if they want to contend.

this will be a situation to see I guess :dontknow:
I hate the Lakers with a passion, none of their players are at all likable. Hoping Denver pound them tomorrow (no homo)

The Italian Stallion Danilo to go 10/10 from beyond the arc. (and then bang Vanessa on the court)

Latest