The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OKC v Dallas. game of the night tbh
Original post by Simon Adebisi
Westbrook and Durant apparently had a barney during one of the timeouts yesterday

Does anyone have a video of this?
Î've been looking for one but can't find. Supposedly Westbrook told Sefalosha to "shoot the f*n ball" after he passed up an open shot and then wouldn't let it go on the bench, so Durant stepped in and told him to shut up, at which point Westbrook went after Durant and they had to be separated several times....

Still would like a vid though...
It will be on youtube eventually.
Original post by WIC
Yeah. I watched the highlights of their first game, decided to watch their next, and now I love the team!

Who do you support? If anyone. :P

Well I've been following Dirk for pretty much a decade now (not literally) so have been a Mavs fan for the longest time (ever since the Nash-Dirk-Finley combo back in the day). Boston in the East.

Last year the Grizzlies and Bulls won me over too.
(edited 12 years ago)
I know it was discussed previously, but it would be interesting to discuss in more detail - what teams do we support :smile:?

Celtics are always the main team for me! I think they're a great team to watch, and the next few years are certainly going to be interesting :smile:

Other than that, I like the Thunder, such a fun powerful team, and I've become quite fond of the Nuggets too :smile:

What about you guys :smile:?
Reply 366
Heat, I'm an unabashed Lebron and Bosh fan. Never really liked Wade before although I really like his hustle. It's really sad what Bosh (and to a certain extent Lebron) has (have) become though!
Reply 367
My favourite teams the Knicks was drawn in by the prestige and MSG etc and there hasent been a dull moment really, was absolutely made up when they traded for Melo my favourite player and now the drama will probably continue this year as the inept pringles man lookalike mike d'antoni finds a way to botch it up and the big come back of baron davis
Original post by alexsong
inept pringles man lookalike mike d'antoni

LOL! :tongue:
Original post by Qi Jia
Heat, I'm an unabashed Lebron and Bosh fan. Never really liked Wade before although I really like his hustle. It's really sad what Bosh (and to a certain extent Lebron) has (have) become though!

Great Fan of Bosh; often starts what Lebron and Wade will finish.

Did anyone see that play that involved all three of them yesterday? Bosh started with the block, Wade made sure the ball didn't go out of play and passed it long to Lebron who Dunked it in.

It's about time those three got rings.
Original post by u_dun_noe

Did anyone see that play that involved all three of them yesterday? Bosh started with the block, Wade made sure the ball didn't go out of play and passed it long to Lebron who Dunked it in.

I think it was Lebron who passed it long but yeah that was Epic.
If I could trade game with anybody in the NBA I think it'd be Jason Kidd. Not sure how well that would work out for him though...

Odom sucking hard this season.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by u_dun_noe

Yea was a good play, though Wade already has a ring.
Reply 373
God damn, SAS; why you so lose? :x
Reply 374
Original post by WIC
God damn, SAS; why you so lose? :x

They old.
**** Mavs lose :facepalm2: such a **** start to the season
OMD there could be a turn around, Ibaka missed :dice:
Yeaaaaaaaaah Buddy!! Vince Carter
Vince from Downtown!
Vinsanity!!!

Latest