The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by Jingers
Considering he's played however many games and he's already being double teamed by the Heat, nope. Yesterday wasn't just Lin failing, it was the whole team. It seemed as the Knicks didn't know that pressure would be put on Lin, and no other players were doing anything. Players used to the big stage like Marshmelo, Chandler, B Diddy, Stoudemire etc didn't take the pressure off of Lin with what they were doing.

I might even say that was the game plan all along. Shut down Lin and consequently shut down the whole team :dontknow:
Reply 1581
Original post by johnharris19944
Skip Bayless is truly a moron, does he seriously think Lebron is not the MVP jesus he is such an awful journalist.

Yeah he really dislikes him. He has been going on for years about Lebron's lack of 'clutch gene' and he calls him 'Prince James' and the 'fake MJ'.
It's hilarious at first but it has gone too far now and he just comes across as a true hater imo.
What i find odd, is that he says Lebron shouldn't be MVP because ''he plays with two stars'' in Wade and Bosh. However he thinks Wade should be up there for the MVP, even though he also plays with two stars in Bosh and Lebron. He is so bias against Lebron it's unbelievable.

Even as a Cavs fan it would be hilarious to see what Skip would say if Lebron win's a ring and is the finals MVP. He will still say Wade won it for him!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by boateng
Yeah he really dislikes him. He has been going on for years about Lebron's lack of 'clutch gene' and he calls him 'Prince James' and the 'fake MJ'.
It's hilarious at first but it has gone too far now and he just comes across as a true hater imo.
What i find odd, is that he says Lebron shouldn't be MVP because ''he plays with two stars'' in Wade and Bosh. However he thinks Wade should be up there for the MVP, even though he also plays with two stars in Bosh and Lebron. He is so bias against Lebron it's unbelievable.

Even as a Cavs fan it would be hilarious to see what Skip would say if Lebron win's a ring and is the finals MVP. He will still say Wade won it for him!

That man infuriates me like not many people do, Him and bill o reilly are one of the biggest douches on T.V so clearly biased. Did he not see James play when Wade was out? The guy was on a roll like no other steam rolling opponents one by one. Why cant you win a MVP with other superstars around you? Jordan did it so did kareem and Bird.
Reply 1583
Original post by johnharris19944
Did he not see James play when Wade was out? The guy was on a roll like no other steam rolling opponents one by one. Why cant you win a MVP with other superstars around you? Jordan did it so did kareem and Bird.

I don't think he cares. If Lebron drops 100 points in a game and misses a free throw in the last minute, Skip will still give him a C for the perfomance because he doesn't have the 'clutch gene'. He could be the best player in the world and he wouldn't care if he makes one mistake in the final few minutes.

So yeah, Bayless is a douche. He hates Lebron, Howard and Rose. Lebron the most obviously. He did his NBA top 5 players and Lebron wasn't even there. Wade came first (shockingly lol). Even Melo came 5th lmao.

He loves Wade so much it's unbelievable. I saw him do an interview with Wade and I'm pretty sure he was jizzing every other second.
Reply 1584
where is the bigfundamental ffs :holmes:
Original post by Simon Adebisi
How much do tickets normally cost for you ?

I can scalp cheap ones for as low as $15-$30 just by hanging around outside the Garden. However, occasionally I splurge and get really good tickets for popular games for about $200. I only did that once this year (Christmas Day vs. Knicks), though, because I'm a poor student. :rolleyes:
Reply 1586
Original post by I Kant Spall
I can scalp cheap ones for as low as $15-$30 just by hanging around outside the Garden. However, occasionally I splurge and get really good tickets for popular games for about $200. I only did that once this year (Christmas Day vs. Knicks), though, because I'm a poor student. :rolleyes:

Why you not go to MIT or Harvard ffs? :holmes:
Kyrie Irving 7/7 from downtown :adore:
EDIT : Finished with 8/8
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1588
Team Chuck ffs :adore:
Reply 1589
Irving is a beast. 8/8 for 3 pointers.

Lin only played for 8 minutes lmao.
Reply 1590
anyone watching anything tonight? :holmes:
I will be watching the all star coverage tonight if I can :smile:
Reply 1592
what time's the dunk contest?
I'd prefer to watch the 3-point contest to the dunk contest but am probably not staying up for either.
Yeah I´m watching everything hoping Rio wins 3-point contest and Paul George wins the Dunk contest :wink:
Reply 1595
Original post by BigFudamental
I'd prefer to watch the 3-point contest to the dunk contest but am probably not staying up for either.

Watcha think of Miami and NYK? :holmes:
Reply 1596
When is the east vs west game UK time?
Reply 1597
Original post by boateng
When is the east vs west game UK time?

00:30 Monday morning
Original post by S-man10
Watcha think of Miami and NYK? :holmes:

Didn't watch unfortunately, got a good night's sleep instead :biggrin:. Seems like Lin ran up against a brick wall though...Miami clicking on all cylinders is a sight to behold.
Anyone watching All Star tonight?

Latest