Turn on thread page Beta

im being bullied and feel soo low :( watch

hi
    At my sixth form i am constantly being picked on all the time.
    everything i do people pick faults with what i do weather its somthing i have done or said. They have to tell everyone in the group what i did which is public humiliation

I have various things wrong with me. i have a weird neck which is not streight. i get called dinosaur neck

i have a big head. they bully me about that

i was born with a flat back of head and they u have a funny shaped head

my sister had a sexual releationship with someone in my year. He was one of them lowlifes who is not going to get anywhere in life and they tease me about it saying shes a **** ect

they stuff about my family such as i shagged ur mum etc

they say i dont deserve to be in sixth forn because im too dumb. i just managed c's at gcses so they play upon this

If they dont like how i have styled my hair they think of somthing to compare it to

i sometimes get punched if i do somthing wrong. not really hard but sometimes u can feel it and occasionally they are bruses

i have to think what i say around them because i know they will pick up on stuff what sounds weird

They say i have a disability because i am always the last to understand jokes ect.

I got publically humilated on the bus today. because the other day someone farted and they all blamed me and the bus was packed and even though nobody farted today they all said i farted. everyone on the bus started sayin 'jesus christ' i just wanted to die

i am seriousley getting depressed about this now. i allready have low self esteem and i have had mild depression before and i regually look up suiaside websites.

i am a male btw

advice ?

ReputationRep:
    wow....that's mean! i've seen some bullying in my life but that is really tough, i am so sorry for you. is there no one you can turn to? a friend maybe who is not in your class?
    maybe you should talk to a the teacher about this,,,without your other classmates knowledge...
    feel free to pm me if you need somebody to talk to

(Original post by donotpanic:P)
    wow....that's mean! i've seen some bullying in my life but that is really tough, i am so sorry for you. is there no one you can turn to? a friend maybe who is not in your class?
    maybe you should talk to a the teacher about this,,,without your other classmates knowledge...
    feel free to pm me if you need somebody to talk to
    to be honest i have not got many friends. The people who bully me i hang around with. if they are on their own with me they are not bad but when they are together they are awful. if i didnt hang around with them i wud be on my own all day

sometimes i feel whats the point in living. i have lodes of other problems which contribute to my sadness

if anything gets worse then il PM you. thanks for the offer btw.

ReputationRep:
    If you have at least 1 other friend you can stick with do that! The best thing you can do is be the better person and ignore them, although I understand this is very difficult when it seems like everyone is against you.

You could tell a teacher but I know this can often make it worse. I'd therefore suggest asking the teachers not to say anything to people unless they actually witness the other students picking on you- that way it doesnt seem like you've 'told on them'.

(Original post by Jaydiee)
    If you have at least 1 other friend you can stick with do that! The best thing you can do is be the better person and ignore them, although I understand this is very difficult when it seems like everyone is against you.

You could tell a teacher but I know this can often make it worse. I'd therefore suggest asking the teachers not to say anything to people unless they actually witness the other students picking on you- that way it doesnt seem like you've 'told on them'.
    thanks for the advice i will concider it

ReputationRep:
    I have experienced things like this but in a different way. Don't tell teachers they are a waste of time trust me, please tell your parents though. If your self esteem is low, maybe it's caused by depression, so maybe go to the doctors to see if they can get you anti-depressants or refer you to councelling. When your self esteem is good it feels like you don't let anyone get to you personally, which will stop the bullying as they will get bored. The more you react offensively, the more they will do it.

Thanks for the help do you think this post should be moved to a different section of tsr like friends or somthing ?

ReputationRep:
    Why do you hang around with people who bully you? I don't know about you but i'd much prefer to be on my own than be bullied. Or are you scared that if you're alone you're going to be an even bigger target?

Do you stand up for yourself at all?

(Original post by Niwde)
    Why do you hang around with people who bully you? I don't know about you but i'd much prefer to be on my own than be bullied. Or are you scared that if you're alone you're going to be an even bigger target?

Do you stand up for yourself at all?
    I am a really shy person so otherwise i prob would be alone at break , lunch ect. They dont bully me as much when there individual just when they are together. Fair enough they do take the piss out of eachover aswell but they pick on faults i cannot control

erm i sometimes do but i just tend to pretend to ignore it when im there but at home i get down about it

ReputationRep:
    Been there done that, I went through school without saying anything to anyone, which is probably the worst thing you can do. It's gonna be tough I know but you need to open up to someone about it, friends/parents for example. Don't hang around people who bully you, do you have any other friendship groups you can talk to?

Don't let them get to you, if you react in a big way they'll just carry on. Act like you don't give a crap what they think and they'll soon get bored. I'm pretty astounded people are still that immature at sixth form, although I remember getting verbally/physically abused by a bunch of chavvy lowlives when I was at college. I'd never seen them before in my life so I have no idea what it was about :confused: some people don't need a reason to be pricks I guess. Take comfort in the fact that people who act like that generally get what's coming to them in the end

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone has experience bullying at some point in their life; they've either witnessed it, experienced it or been a part of it. Often bullies are those who have problems and they just like to take the attention away from their own short-comings by projecting them onto you. You say that some people are nice when they are on their own? This is when you should speak to them, explain to them that you don't like how they treat you on an individual basis and if they continue they will lose you as a friend. Sixth form is such a short time in your life that you shouldn't be worried about spending time alone. I know I'd much rather be alone and at peace than being constantly tormented. Think about doing things outside of school that don't involve your classmates, martial arts comes to mind. It's great exercise, you'll meet new people and you gain the ability to defend yourself. If you stop hanging around with these goons you'll be able to focus more on your schoolwork and you'll definitely look forward to all of the extra-curicular activites you enjoy outside of sixthform.

Overall, you should talk to someone. Any other friends, a teacher or a parent will do. Just explain your situation because often a problem shared is a problem halved.

(Original post by mistermojo)
    Been there done that, I went through school without saying anything to anyone, which is probably the worst thing you can do. It's gonna be tough I know but you need to open up to someone about it, friends/parents for example. Don't hang around people who bully you, do you have any other friendship groups you can talk to?

Don't let them get to you, if you react in a big way they'll just carry on. Act like you don't give a crap what they think and they'll soon get bored. I'm pretty astounded people are still that immature at sixth form, although I remember getting verbally/physically abused by a bunch of chavvy lowlives when I was at college. I'd never seen them before in my life so I have no idea what it was about :confused: some people don't need a reason to be pricks I guess. Take comfort in the fact that people who act like that generally get what's coming to them in the end

(Original post by Rookai)
    I think everyone has experience bullying at some point in their life; they've either witnessed it, experienced it or been a part of it. Often bullies are those who have problems and they just like to take the attention away from their own short-comings by projecting them onto you. You say that some people are nice when they are on their own? This is when you should speak to them, explain to them that you don't like how they treat you on an individual basis and if they continue they will lose you as a friend. Sixth form is such a short time in your life that you shouldn't be worried about spending time alone. I know I'd much rather be alone and at peace than being constantly tormented. Think about doing things outside of school that don't involve your classmates, martial arts comes to mind. It's great exercise, you'll meet new people and you gain the ability to defend yourself. If you stop hanging around with these goons you'll be able to focus more on your schoolwork and you'll definitely look forward to all of the extra-curicular activites you enjoy outside of sixthform.

Overall, you should talk to someone. Any other friends, a teacher or a parent will do. Just explain your situation because often a problem shared is a problem halved.

thanks both of you if it continues then i will have to inform my parents

ReputationRep:
    Its probably just 'banter'; friendly teasing, and you're reading into it too much.

Tell me what school you go to and I will come and f*** them up. Serious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FelixFelicis)
    Tell me what school you go to and I will come and f*** them up. Serious.
    Im with you. I'll bring the base ball bat......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babe03)
    Its probably just 'banter'; friendly teasing, and you're reading into it too much.
    Na no way friendly banter.......just for the fact its done in a 'group'. Typically group bullying mentality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    hi
    At my sixth form i am constantly being picked on all the time.
    everything i do people pick faults with what i do weather its somthing i have done or said. They have to tell everyone in the group what i did which is public humiliation

I have various things wrong with me. i have a weird neck which is not streight. i get called dinosaur neck

i have a big head. they bully me about that

i was born with a flat back of head and they u have a funny shaped head

my sister had a sexual releationship with someone in my year. He was one of them lowlifes who is not going to get anywhere in life and they tease me about it saying shes a **** ect

they stuff about my family such as i shagged ur mum etc

they say i dont deserve to be in sixth forn because im too dumb. i just managed c's at gcses so they play upon this

If they dont like how i have styled my hair they think of somthing to compare it to

i sometimes get punched if i do somthing wrong. not really hard but sometimes u can feel it and occasionally they are bruses

i have to think what i say around them because i know they will pick up on stuff what sounds weird

They say i have a disability because i am always the last to understand jokes ect.

I got publically humilated on the bus today. because the other day someone farted and they all blamed me and the bus was packed and even though nobody farted today they all said i farted. everyone on the bus started sayin 'jesus christ' i just wanted to die

i am seriousley getting depressed about this now. i allready have low self esteem and i have had mild depression before and i regually look up suiaside websites.

i am a male btw

advice ?
    Dude by the way I had such a tough time at school/college with bullies so I can relate-some very similiar situations to yourself. Eventually I got sick of it and just hung out by myself and 'friends' outside of college. I really wish I'd done it sooner to be honest.....gave me a hell of a lot of confidence not having to conform to peoples BS and just getting on with my own thing.

Bullying can be tough to deal with. I had to deal with it A LOT during my school and college years. It got so bad during my first year of college that I moved to another place and re sat my first year. The best thing i would say to do is like some of the others have said, is to just leave the group and hang out and do your own thing on your own. Being on your own is much better than being with people that bully you.

During school years i even started walking home because i couldn't tolerate the bullying on the bus. But now years on, i'm second year at university and enjoying life a lot more. However at times i feel that i'm still recovering from the torment i went through during my high school years.

If there's a teacher you feel more comfortable with, see if you can talk to them about your experiences and feeling.
    Just start being more of an independent person, and hopefully things will look brighter for you.
    Just keep thinking (like i still do sometimes) that if you keep your head down working hard, one day you'll have the perfect life with everything you want and the worthless bullies will be scrounging around like rats!

Hope things become better for you
    x

(Original post by TruetoMyself)
    Dude by the way I had such a tough time at school/college with bullies so I can relate-some very similiar situations to yourself. Eventually I got sick of it and just hung out by myself and 'friends' outside of college. I really wish I'd done it sooner to be honest.....gave me a hell of a lot of confidence not having to conform to peoples BS and just getting on with my own thing.

(Original post by TruetoMyself)

Bullying can be tough to deal with. I had to deal with it A LOT during my school and college years. It got so bad during my first year of college that I moved to another place and re sat my first year. The best thing i would say to do is like some of the others have said, is to just leave the group and hang out and do your own thing on your own. Being on your own is much better than being with people that bully you.

During school years i even started walking home because i couldn't tolerate the bullying on the bus. But now years on, i'm second year at university and enjoying life a lot more. However at times i feel that i'm still recovering from the torment i went through during my high school years.

If there's a teacher you feel more comfortable with, see if you can talk to them about your experiences and feeling.
    Just start being more of an independent person, and hopefully things will look brighter for you.
    Just keep thinking (like i still do sometimes) that if you keep your head down working hard, one day you'll have the perfect life with everything you want and the worthless bullies will be scrounging around like rats!

Hope things become better for you
    x
    thanks both of u i think if it gets worse or if it continues i might have to take action

ReputationRep:
    thanks both of u i think if it gets worse or if it continues i might have to take action
    PMme I shoud be ableo help you think

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2011
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.