Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I was thinking about starting a small thing on Ebay involving custom designed T shirts for customers but was bit unsure on how to promote it. My initial thought was to develop a Website but I don't really have time to do. Also I'm not much of a pro when it comes to website design as I haven't really looked into it.....are there companies that can provide a e-commerce site where I can just add images and manage the database?

I came across some blogs made from word press and wanted to know some stuff on how it would be possible to link my Ebay account to it. Will this generate or atleast attract people? Also, is there any strict regulations which may not actually permit me to link my Ebay account to a blog as it is intended for marketing?

I am new to this kind of stuff but very enthusiastic about how it all works as I would like to one day generate good sales via Ebay and maybe one day create a E-Commerce site.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    There are loads of plugins which allow you to link ebay listings to a Wordpress site, so that part is straightforward.

However, a Wordpress site is still completely unknown until you get it on the search engines and promote it so people come to it. It's just a website after all.

Remember that ebay IS your ecommerce part - you don't need to create a separate one if you list items on ebay.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.