Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, they can't seem to use synonyms of the word 'rob'. Even in petty contexts; "he robbed my pen". Oh and, mix up "lend" and "borrow".

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, do we have any chav jokes? Like the ones:

What do you call a chav in a filing cabinet? SAFE!
    What do you call a chav in a box? INNIT!

any more?

ReputationRep:
    ive been warned for what i've typed in this thread. PATHETIC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sazarina88)
    I need a list of chav words or phrases for a themed party that I am organising. My list so far...

Thanks in advance for help!

Do you not feel you are some how lowering yourself by having this theme!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dj Nastie)
    Yeh i was warned yesterday for calling someone French? pathetic would a word i would use as well

Since when has mate been a chav word? i think its a word that 95% of the population use!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Higgy)
    Yeh i was warned yesterday for calling someone French? pathetic would a word i would use as well

Since when has mate been a chav word? i think its a word that 95% of the population use!
    Perhaps 95% in some areas.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, a live one.

ReputationRep:
    ^ idiot

ReputationRep:
    ^ idiot
    ^ ^ < Face.

ReputationRep:
    As for the jokes...(i love these!!)...

How do you get thirty chavs into a phonebox?...paint three stripes on it.

What dyou call a car full of chavs when you cant hear obscenely crap music blaring out of it?...a police car.

ReputationRep:
    what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kill_More_Foxes)
    What dyou call a car full of chavs when you cant hear obscenely crap music blaring out of it?...a police car.
    /crashed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    /crashed.
    nice...havent met that one before!

there's another one but i cant really remember it properly...

something about the difference between chav toddlers and the rest being that chav toddlers have walker harnesses consisting of chains round their necks....actually saw one of those a couple of weeks ago - absolutely repulsive way to dress a young child in my humble opinion...

ReputationRep:
    at college i hear stuff like this:

'bear monkeys' - God knows what that means
    man
    init
    hench
    laterz

ReputationRep:
    Who's ya mate! = Wot The Fuhk!
    Screb End = **** Head
    Docker = Scrubber
    Pill Head = Someone who takes the much loved drug Ecstasy!
    Do One = Go Away
    Fuhk Away = Go Away
    Townie = Chav
    Did's = Pills

god the people who use these...can you get more anti-social? (pronounce that the english way immediately...no americanisms on a thread essentially about the backside of britain - she says coming from scotland!!)

Another joke for all you good english speaking people out there on TSR!!!....

What do you call a chav in a microwave?...BLING BLING!

ReputationRep:
    I dont think you can pin the chav label on somebody just from what they say, i have read the whole 3 page thread and i use a couple of words from different peoples idea of chav words like "mate" and... i cant remember any others but they were there.

Somebody said about the kids who look about 12 and are puffing away like they have been doing it for years... chances are they probably started at 6 years old And yeah, my idea of a chav is the kind of people that just hang around 1 place every single day of their worthless lives, usually somewhere of no interest.

Like i spend a lot of time in Subway with my mates deciding where to go and what to do but thats cus its warm and has food! Whereas the chavs choose the bus stop... :confused: which is beyond me.

Didn't help the OP 1 bit here, but i felt like summing up my view.

Kev.

ReputationRep:
    shall i help you with why chavs pick places like bus stops?

because they appear to enjoy terrorising the sweet old grannies who mainly make (actual) use of these places....not very nice, nope

ReputationRep:
    Is calling someone a **** pathetic? It's offensive if you ask me. If I were you I'd read the rules first.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrispyJ)
    Is calling someone a **** pathetic? It's offensive if you ask me. If I were you I'd read the rules first.:rolleyes:
    I agree...I think the fact that he had to type the word with a '/' in in to stop it being entered as '***' says something it all. He knows the words aren;t allowed on here hence why they get scrubbed out, yet he finds a way to get around it just to call someone an offensive name. Now that's pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    I thought 'chav' was a derogatory term?
    Isn't that offensive.....to some people?
    Just curious!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.