Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey, so I'm rather new to TSR and have a query about tuition fees in Wales.

    I was born and lived in Wales until I was 3 and then moved to England and so therefore have a Welsh birth certificate.

    If and when I go to uni, if I took a gap year and lived with my family in Wales would I be entitled to pay English or Welsh tuition fees?

    I've been searching around and can't seem to find any answers!


University open days

  • Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Oct '18
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.