Studynet modules vanished Watch

xDave-
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I was just about to go do one of my assignments and all of my modules have just vanished, any idea what I need to do to get them back?
Pop_tart
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by xDave-)
I was just about to go do one of my assignments and all of my modules have just vanished, any idea what I need to do to get them back?
they are not under 'my course' either? If not you will have to contact the help desk of your department/school and they'll put them on manually.

find out what the email is from administration or the head of your course and just let them know what happened and all the modules you are studying
xDave-
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Pop_tart)
they are not under 'my course' either? If not you will have to contact the help desk of your department/school and they'll put them on manually.

find out what the email is from administration or the head of your course and just let them know what happened and all the modules you are studying
Hmm, I think it's ok now. I got an email saying I was on the wrong course (I was down as joint honours when i should be down as humanities) so I had to go sign some form and the guy there said they should reappear soon. Now I'm just hoping they do!
Pop_tart
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by xDave-)
Hmm, I think it's ok now. I got an email saying I was on the wrong course (I was down as joint honours when i should be down as humanities) so I had to go sign some form and the guy there said they should reappear soon. Now I'm just hoping they do!
yeah if they don't appear soon just email Rowland
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (235)
91.44%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (22)
8.56%

Watched Threads