Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, do you actually find tight trousers etc comfortable or....? watch

ReputationRep:
    I see a lot of young girls wearing tight trousers and spandex. Is this just to show off your curvaceous derriere (usually the girls who do it) or are they just more comfortable?

ReputationRep:
    The only discomfort of wearing tight clothes is trying to take them off for sexy time and having to spend half an hour fighting with the legs Other than that, so long as the tightness isn't on the waist, I find them comfy.

ReputationRep:
    Tight trousers are not comfortable unless they are like leggings/have stretchy material

ReputationRep:
    I wear leggings on laundry day (because it's this or my gym clothes :awesome:), I don't find them too bad, but certainly not as comfy as jeans, especially with the weather being so cold atm.

leggings are really comfy. tight jeans or trousers are not.

ReputationRep:
    I'm more in favour of baggier jeans or thick tights. Leggings do not work for me.

ReputationRep:
    The most comfortable pair of jeans I ever bought was a super skinny (stretch) pair. I guess if it weren't for the stretch part, they would've been pretty uncomfortable..

ReputationRep:
    My v. stretchy jeans are obscenely comfortable. More so than normal jeans as they don't need to be 'broken in' like non-elasticated denim.

ReputationRep:
    I find most tight trousers comfy. I always try them on in the shop and if they're not comfy then I don't buy them

ReputationRep:
    I love leggings... Well, the hot girls that wear them at least :drool:

ReputationRep:
    A lot of girls buy skinny jeans not because they want to show off their figures but because if they don't their butts will stick out too much out of standard jeans whilst leaving their legs a bit baggier in comparison. Skinny jeans just fit the body more.

And I also find leggings to be really comfortable, more comfortable than standard jeans anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Skinny jeans are the comfiest type of jean for me any others rub, whereas skinnies don't move. Love them

ReputationRep:
    The private parts of girls are probably more suited to tight trousers.

ReputationRep:
    I love wearing them. However I'm a boy so apparently it's not socially acceptable for me to go out in jeggings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RTAN451)
    I love wearing them. However I'm a boy so apparently it's not socially acceptable for me to go out in jeggings.
    It is in Shoreditch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    A lot of girls buy skinny jeans not because they want to show off their figures but because if they don't their butts will stick out too much out of standard jeans

ReputationRep:
    I find skinny jeans comfy, and leggings more so - there's nothing to restrict your movement when you're wearing leggings.

ReputationRep:
    My pairs of skinny jeans and 'stretch' skinny jeans are both comfortable, though I do find my straight-leg jeans to be more comfortable. I've not worn leggings in about a year or so, they're comfortable, but not very flattering. People say that tight jeans look uncomfortable, but I've never found that to be the case! I don't wear them too often, unless I'm wearing them with knee-high boots and long tops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newts2k)
    I see a lot of young girls wearing tight trousers and spandex. Is this just to show off your curvaceous derriere (usually the girls who do it) or are they just more comfortable?
    Lol.

Yeah they are generally more comfortable. Although what that other girl said about taking them off is true, especially with jeans... it can be embarrassing if you're in company and you have to wrestle with the legs

ReputationRep:
    I wear skinny jeans because otherwise they don't fit properly on the waist :dontknow:
    Also, it's nice to be able to feel that your trousers are there :lol: I wouldn't wear them if they were uncomfortable, I don't give a fig what I look like most of the time.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.