Turn on thread page Beta

So, here's how the story goes:

We go to the same high school, she is 2 yrs younger. I noticed her in a trip and I really have a crush on her. She seems exactly my type: she doesn't seem that sociable, she doesn't have a facebook account, you get the picture. So like a week after the trip she approaches me and we have a chat on our way home (found out we live quite close to each other). After that, several weeks have passed and she kind of avoided me (during this time she was with her best friend - a girl; maybe this has to do with her looking right through me; when she approached me she was alone). Oh, I forgot to say that that day when we had the (only so far) chat she didn't go home (I've seen her before that and I know where she lives) but she walked with me a bit farther, and when we came across a small junction I asked her where does she turn. She said left, and I was going right. The thing is that on the left there are only 2-3 small blocks and a dead end. This really made me think...

The thing that kind of unsettles me is the fact that she talks on her cell phone every time I see her going home. This makes me think she has a bf. ****!

So I'm asking you know: do you think she likes me? I really have a crush on her like I have never had before on anyone. And if the one she talks on the phone every time is her bf would she approach (almost) unknown guys given the fact that she doesn't seem that sociable?

Hope you guys understood something from what I wrote. I am not a native English speaker, I'm currently adapting .

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone could go on the information you provided with any accuracy.

Is there anything you've noticed about her? Maybe the way she acts around you? Cuaght her staring at you?

Well from a distance i noticed that she looks at me, but whenever we cross paths she is either avoiding eye contact or looking right through me perhaps not even noticing me.

Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Either confess your feelings to her to get a direct answer (whether she's available or not/whether she fancies you or not), or slip into the 'friendzone' and become her best male friend.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.