Does anyone know where to get actuall past papers?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
mrmarsupial
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi does anyone know where to get past papers for physics maths chemistry OCR and AQA computing.

I dont mind if I have to pay for the site as long as they are exact papers with examiners reports etc.

Also are there any good sites which have free questions which are based on past papers but arnt exact.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Why don't you ask your school or college for some if you keep nagging them they give some to you
HelenBrownsell
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Hello

You can get them from your examination board website. You'll have to pay for them though. First, you have to download the order form, then you post it off with a cheque. It takes a couple of days though. It may not be worth it, if you only have a couple of days till your exam though. The web addresses are in the Sticky called "Forum Guidelines and Useful Links". Have a look. Its not very easy to find the right area to order them but they are on the website somewhere.

Helen Brownsell
mrmarsupual
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Thanks Helen, but unfortunatelly the exams are soon, and I was wondering does anyone know any sites where they have similar past paper questions. The college doesnt give a full load and what a confidence booster it would be to know u could answer all the questions from past paper exams.

On another note my friend was talking about ice cream the other day and he said "boy arnt these ice creams similar to the ones from "lards"" and I replied "why yes someone could even call them identical har har har"
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by mrmarsupial
Hi does anyone know where to get past papers for physics maths chemistry OCR and AQA computing.

I dont mind if I have to pay for the site as long as they are exact papers with examiners reports etc.

Also are there any good sites which have free questions which are based on past papers but arnt exact.
If you're looking for AQA papers, then AQA's website provides some downloadable PDFs of past exams and mark schemes for some subjects for some previous exams, however, I don't believe they provide every single paper for every single subject. For other exam boards, you will need to write off for them as suggested by other posters.

Examiners reports are usually available for download from most exam boards' sites as PDFs, and don't usually have to be ordered.

For example, for AQA, go to http://www.aqa.org.uk and click on the 'Qualifications' link on the left. Then select 'GCE AS/A2'. Now select your subject, for example, 'Computing'. You then have some options at the top of the screen, including 'Examiners' Reports' and 'Assessment Material' amongst others. The 'Assessment Material' page is where you'll find the past papers if they are available online. A direct link to AQA Computing past papers is http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/gceasa/comp_assess.html.

For other exam boards, the process will be similar, try to start with following a 'Qualifications' link or similar. Remember, however, that I believe that AQA is the only board, which provides past papers online.

Good Luck,

Regards,
rcb
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
?!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
http://www.flyingcolours.org.uk/subj...astpapers.html
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
33.88%
No (525)
66.12%

Watched Threads