Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello, i was wondering whether applying for the pure econ course and econ with something else is a good or bad idea? also, would 2Bs and a C at GCSE level hurt my chances of getting accepted?

ReputationRep:
    Would strongly advise applying for 2 different courses. It'd be too hard to have a PS tailored for 2 courses (as well as 3 others outside LSE) + the same people may be looking at your application so you may get the same reply for each course + there's scope to switch courses when you get to LSE so there's no need to find the PERFECT course right now (your opinion of the perfect course will no doubt change as you progress through university).

ReputationRep:
    okay, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by max_e)
    hello, i was wondering whether applying for the pure econ course and econ with something else is a good or bad idea? also, would 2Bs and a C at GCSE level hurt my chances of getting accepted?
    I have a friend that applied for both courses. Pure econs and Econs/Maths. She didnt get pure econs but achieved for econs/maths. Sooo if you are really sure you want LSE , go for it.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.