The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2160
Jack Twist
hehe, chasing the cat around the garden.

I went to buy some clothes, managed to get what I was looking for:biggrin:

What is your style?

I had a doctors appointment for 11.30, stopped revision to go out to the doctors at 11.00, didn't actually see her till 12.30, and only just arrived home. That's really messed up my revision schedule :frown:
brimstone
What is your style?

I had a doctors appointment for 11.30, stopped revision to go out to the doctors at 11.00, didn't actually see her till 12.30, and only just arrived home. That's really messed up my revision schedule :frown:

I dont have a set style but im going for the homeless look at the moment, which is fun:biggrin:

wow, that pretty annoying, stupid doctors.:mad:
Reply 2162
Jack Twist
I dont have a set style but im going for the homeless look at the moment, which is fun:biggrin:

wow, that pretty annoying, stupid doctors.:mad:

Homeless look :confused:??

I know, the receptionist at doctor's surgeries are so rude too. Bitches :mad:
brimstone
Homeless look :confused:??

I know, the receptionist at doctor's surgeries are so rude too. Bitches :mad:

yeah you know the orange trousers, the yellow tops. lol:biggrin:

Receptionist: I swear its in there job description to be rude to the customers/clients.
hey all...just broke up for Easter yay! :biggrin:

brimstone
I had a doctors appointment for 11.30, stopped revision to go out to the doctors at 11.00, didn't actually see her till 12.30, and only just arrived home

...i don't think i've ever seen my doctor within an hour of the actual appointment time :rolleyes:

okay i've just realised how mch work i have to do *goes into corner and cries* :frown: ...i guess i'll start tomorrow...
lol, my easter hols began, erm pretty much 2 weeks ago :redface:

So today is pretty much the first day in my easter hols that I have actually worked well in the morning :proud:

Off to study some more now... :ciao:
Reply 2166
:hello: all :smile:
I've been revising, and I've learned that power=voltage x current, which is measured in watts. I also learn about fractional distillation and crude oil....

Jack - hmm... not my kind of style, but each to their own :biggrin: . My friend's mum was a receptionist at a doctor's , and she was polite - but then again, she did get made redundant - probably for not following her job description!

pip - hey :ciao:. unbelievably, i once saw my doctor EARLY! but today was just dull; i was reading a 2003 issue of Sainsbury's magazine to keep me awake. And don't procrastinate - Do your work!

greeniev - well done :yy:. I would've worked well this morning, had it not been for the doctor... but i'm doing all right so far :biggrin:
brimstone
:hello: all :smile:

Jack - hmm... not my kind of style, but each to their own :biggrin: . My friend's mum was a receptionist at a doctor's , and she was polite - but then again, she did get made redundant - probably for not following her job description!

its funny, i get alot of dirty looks:biggrin: yeah god your mum friend should have known to be a b!tch would have kept her job. :p:
Reply 2168
Jack Twist
its funny, i get alot of dirty looks:biggrin: yeah god your mum friend should have known to be a bitch would have kept her job. :p:

I really can't imagine you wearing those type of clothes... in fact, tbh, I don't know how to imagine you at all! Well, I'm sure you don't deserve dirty looks :hugs:
brimstone
I really can't imagine you wearing those type of clothes... in fact, tbh, I don't know how to imagine you at all! Well, I'm sure you don't deserve dirty looks :hugs:

next time we both on MSN, I show you a picture:biggrin: I love getting dirty looks, its so funny:biggrin:
Reply 2170
Jack Twist
next time we both on MSN, I show you a picture:biggrin: I love getting dirty looks, its so funny:biggrin:

Then I have to show you a pic of me (if I can get one that is!). It'll have the eyeliner on :biggrin:
brimstone
Then I have to show you a pic of me (if I can get one that is!). It'll have the eyeliner on :biggrin:

hahaha, I cant wait:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 2172
Jack Twist
hahaha, I cant wait:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Me too! :biggrin:.
brimstone
Me too! :biggrin:.

or though, im barely ever on MSN:redface: but still:biggrin:
Reply 2174
Jack Twist
or though, im barely ever on MSN:redface: but still:biggrin:

Well, we have to organise a time to come on. PM me something, yeah.
I'm going away for a bit now. I have urgent duties I must see too.
:ciao:
brimstone
Well, we have to organise a time to come on. PM me something, yeah.
I'm going away for a bit now. I have urgent duties I must see too.
:ciao:

okay:smile: . bye:smile:
Reply 2176
Hey all :hello: I'm back :smile:
hey:biggrin:
Reply 2178
Hows you ? :smile:
helloooo :smile:

Latest