Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeh... i didn't even see it either.. scared the living hell out of me... was too busy listening to music, and in my own little dream world.. i wouldn't even notice a bus if it was in front of me when im in my own little world

Yeh im quite random.. :stupid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_ndy_)
    Yeh... i didn't even see it either.. scared the living hell out of me... was too busy listening to music, and in my own little dream world.. i wouldn't even notice a bus if it was in front of me when im in my own little world
    a couple of years ago i was walking along with my friends and we crossed the road, this bus drove past parallel to us...anyway it was nowhere near us but its shadow passed over us + we thought it was going to hit us...but we just stood there and screamed...it was hilarious

...see i'd like to think that if a car was heading towards me i'd run...but i guess i'd just not..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    a couple of years ago i was walking along with my friends and we crossed the road, this bus drove past parallel to us...anyway it was nowhere near us but its shadow passed over us + we thought it was going to hit us...but we just stood there and screamed...it was hilarious

...see i'd like to think that if a car was heading towards me i'd run...but i guess i'd just not..
    :rofl: thats funny :p: I bet that was pretty scary.. Girls eh :rolleyes: :p:

Im surprised ive never ever been run over.. the way i cross the road and pay no attention.. but hey, if you don't see it, it won't hurt as much.... if you don't expect it... *shuts up*

Edit: oops missed out a word... :s:

ReputationRep:
    ...i've kind of figured i'm gonna die in one of two ways...either have a heart attack (most of my family has heart problems)...or get hit by a car (coz it's almost happened waaay too many times!)

...nice cheerful topic again - i reckon the GD soc wins the award for soc which talks most about dying...

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Damn right, nowt wrong with talking about death. but gettign hit by a car and dying.. that must be a awful way to go... heart attack, just as painful, if not worse, you can kind of prevent that.. kind of..

Id like to die in a really weird way.. not sure how yet, death by stage diving/crowd surfing at a really obscure bands gig... or something odd like that.. :bang:

ReputationRep:
    I wanna die in a car crash or drug overdose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    I wanna die in a car crash or drug overdose.
    Overly supreme.. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    "between five and ten deaths each year take place when people are trying to put on socks"...like from falling over

...it's not funny, but it sooo is...

ReputationRep:
    I wanna die in my sleep at an old age , in between 90 and 97.

Hey, I'm back BTW!

ReputationRep:
    hey brim

...i dunno how i wanna die (preferably painless - i'm a bit of a wuss wiith a low pain threshold )

ReputationRep:
    hey brim

...i dunno how i wanna die (preferably painless - i'm a bit of a wuss wiith a low pain threshold )
    So, not stabbed to death by a knife weilding maniac I take it ?

ReputationRep:
    Steering away from the morbid talk of death...

Ive always wondered what would happen if everyone in england put their radios on really loud, with the same song on... how random is that?! i bet its cool...

:cool: :stupid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    I wanna die in my sleep at an old age , in between 90 and 97.
    Hey, I'm back BTW!

boring:p:

ReputationRep:
    Erm.... yes, andy, i'm sure it'd be fantastic ..........

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    boring:p:
    Well, sorry if I wanna die painlessly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Well, sorry if I wanna die painlessly!

you only die once- go out with a bang

ReputationRep:
    another random point...has anyone else ever thought that when you're sitting at traffic lights, especially if it's a complex junction, it's really strange that all these people are in the same place and they're all completly oblivious of each other, like everyone's gonna drive off to their seperate lives and even if you meet each other you'll never know that one time you were both stuck at the same set of traffic lights...

ReputationRep:
    Im sure i was possessed when i typed and posted that post :eek:

a painless death... falling down an bottomless pit, you'd die of boredom, but would be painless...

ReputationRep:
    another random point...has anyone else ever thought that when you're sitting at traffic lights, especially if it's a complex junction, it's really strange that all these people are in the same place and they're all completly oblivious of each other, like everyone's gonna drive off to their seperate lives and even if you meet each other you'll never know that one time you were both stuck at the same set of traffic lights...
    erm... I really don't know what to say for that...?

ReputationRep:
    you only die once- go out with a bang
    I'll blow myself up then

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.