(Original post by Suzie)
    why thank you....
    Suzie is a very happy person now! lol
    :yy: Suzie!! I like Happy Suzie:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzie)
    why thank you....
    Suzie is a very happy person now! lol
    I'm glad I made you happy by forming the Green Day Society and accepting you in. Now, I shall hold you close to my bosom as we clutch at sanity.

ReputationRep:
    Can i join?

Here's a (not so) fascinating fact about Green Day: International Superhits is back in the Top 40 in some shops. I think it's doing better now than it did 5 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone1)
    I'm glad I made you happy by forming the Green Day Society and accepting you in. Now, I shall hold you close to my bosom as we clutch at sanity.
    Urrrrm.... ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess Jasmine)
    Can i join?
    Yeah sure. Follow this link

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuclearbuddha)
    Here's a (not so) fascinating fact about Green Day: International Superhits is back in the Top 40 in some shops. I think it's doing better now than it did 5 years ago.
    Well, I think they've increased in popularity since the release of American Idiot, and some new fans want to hear their old stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Princess Jasmine - you're now an official member! Welcome!

ReputationRep:
    Members and guests : what did you think of Green Day's "pathetic" video message at the Brits?

ReputationRep:
    Oo, I love Green Day so much! I'm watching a Green Day thing right now . I really want to see them live (I was meant to last year but my parents said no because I had an exam the next day and they didn't want me to do badly in it. I managed to ace it without even trying :rolleyes: :mad: ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
    Oo, I love Green Day so much! I'm watching a Green Day thing right now . I really want to see them live (I was meant to last year but my parents said no because I had an exam the next day and they didn't want me to do badly in it. I managed to ace it without even trying :rolleyes: :mad: ).
    Typical parents! Oh well, c'est la vie!

ReputationRep:
    Members and guests : what did you think of Green Day's "pathetic" video message at the Brits?
    very disapointed, in their first video there was only Mike who even spoke, Billie and Tre just sat there looking pretty (not that they needed much help :p: ) :rolleyes: but, i suppose if they didn't expect to win/wern't bothered they wouldn't have put much effort into it...never mind.

Does anyone visit www.greendayauthority.com it's a really good site, full of pictures, videos and latest news....just thought i'd share that...

i've been waiting for so long,for this moment to come,I'm destined for anything at all....hmm hmm hmm hmm

ReputationRep:
    Yo all!

Had a chav (***** off if you dont like people saying chav!) talking to me at work, he then went on to ask why greenday werent included in the best new comer award at the Brits!!! LMFAO

i couldnt be arsed to point out the countless errors he made in that single question but goes to show the american idiot era is not good for greenday!

ReputationRep:
    lol chavs are stupid anyway!

ReputationRep:
    What? Best new act? Is he mad? I've visited the Green Day Authority - it was from there I found out about BiaB

ReputationRep:
    gets his spam on. Hello all!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    gets his spam on. Hello all!!
    Thanks very much for your little present Mr Twist. Yours will come when the time is right...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone1)
    Thanks very much for your little present Mr Twist. Yours will come when the time is right...
    hehe, thats fine, how many more points you need to your 2nd gem?

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear - I live in fear of being deleted from the Green Day society as I have been on work experience in France and have missed the deadline!

Chill out - the more members the better! I'm not on this site all the time - if there's something I want to say, I'll say it. What's the point in deleting people? Also, you're saying "come on guys talk about Green Day". Why are there three pages on Israel?!:confused:

p.s. My top five songs:

Basket Case
    American Idiot
    Prosthetic Head
    Minority
    She

(Original post by hybridchild)
    Yo all!

Had a chav (***** off if you dont like people saying chav!) talking to me at work, he then went on to ask why greenday werent included in the best new comer award at the Brits!!! LMFAO
    Ahhh, but then Jack Johnson was and he's been around for a while. Not as long as Green Day but it's the same idea. :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.