Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]Im good thanks, had the most boring day ever, work is poo made a man out of plastic bags and bubble wrap to pass the time. BUT before work it was Green Day Day on Q and watched the top ten kick ass greenday videos which made my day
    What were the videos if you can remember?

(Original post by Jack Twist)
    really? :eek:
    Absolutely. If I could spend the rest of my life at Thorpe Park, I would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    :eek: okay:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Is this the same Thorpe Park i'm thinking of...

The Thorpe Park with Colossus and Stealth, yes.

ReputationRep:
    have you ever been to Disneyland or Alton Towers?

ReputationRep:
    ...Disneyland rocks!...last time i was there Goofy's head fell off

ReputationRep:
    Ah... ok....

No.

If you're about to say 'ohhh, the rides are so much better', which is the usual response... no. It's not about that. :p: I practically grew up at Thorpe Park. I saw rides come and go, blah blah blah.

Plus Colossus is STILL the world's only 10-looping rollercoaster, I believe. And Stealth is faster than Rita.

ReputationRep:
    I'm off now all. See you tomorrow :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    No.

If you're about to say 'ohhh, the rides are so much better', which is the usual response... no. It's not about that. :p: I practically grew up at Thorpe Park. I saw rides come and go, blah blah blah.

Plus Colossus is STILL the world's only 10-looping rollercoaster, I believe. And Stealth is faster than Rita.

no I was just wondering:cool:

Hehehe, well... I was being prepared with that answer. :p:

Farewell for now, brimstone.

ReputationRep:
    Hehehe, well... I was being prepared with that answer. :p:

Farewell for now, brimstone.

I can tell.

ReputationRep:
    ...have you done the loans form yet?....it's craaaaaazy
    no i darnt, just looking at them gives me headache, i'm going to put them off for aslong as possible. but knowing me i'll leave it too late :rolleyes: as per usual. What uni are you going to if you dont mind me asking?

What were the videos if you can remember?
    1.AI
    2.Basket case
    3.Wake me up when september ends (full very dramatic version..)
    4.When i come around (i think)
    5.Minority

and JOS and Brain stew were in there too but i can't quite remeber where...

I've never been to thorpe park

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]no i darnt, just looking at them gives me headache, i'm going to put them off for aslong as possible. but knowing me i'll leave it too late :rolleyes: as per usual.
    ...they're just sitting in a pile...they'll probably get lost before i get round to them:rolleyes:

What uni are you going to if you dont mind me asking?
    ...no it's cool - i'm going to Ravensbourne (it's part of the Uni of Sussex but it's in Kent)...what about you? (if you don't mind )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]no i darnt, just looking at them gives me headache, i'm going to put them off for aslong as possible. but knowing me i'll leave it too late :rolleyes: as per usual. What uni are you going to if you dont mind me asking?

1.AI
    2.Basket case
    3.Wake me up when september ends (full very dramatic version..)
    4.When i come around (i think)
    5.Minority

and JOS and Brain stew were in there too but i can't quite remeber where...

I've never been to thorpe park
    JOS video rules:cool:

(Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]I've never been to thorpe park
    Awww, it's a beauuutiful place. If you ever get the chance to go, make sure you do. :p: It's so colourful. And Amity Cove... mmm, delicious. Possibly the best themed area in a UK theme park.

ReputationRep:
    JOS video rules
    definatly :p: but i LOVE the full version of wake me up when september ends, it really is emotional

...no it's cool - i'm going to Ravensbourne (it's part of the Uni of Sussex but it's in Kent)...what about you? (if you don't mind )
    Corse i don't mind, I'm going to Hull. it was my final choice, more of somewhere to just fill in my 6 options but when i went to the opne day i fell in love with it. My other 5 were all red brick universities and i went to hull and it was just so laid back and everyone was so friendly and i thought the campus was amazing so it won me over

ReputationRep:
    Awww, it's a beauuutiful place. If you ever get the chance to go, make sure you do. It's so colourful. And Amity Cove... mmm, delicious. Possibly the best themed area in a UK theme park.
    I'm going in the summer with a bif bunch of friends, i can't wait going to be so much fun Amity cove? I'll remember that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]Corse i don't mind, I'm going to Hull. it was my final choice, more of somewhere to just fill in my 6 options but when i went to the opne day i fell in love with it. My other 5 were all red brick universities and i went to hull and it was just so laid back and everyone was so friendly and i thought the campus was amazing so it won me over
    ...:cool: - what course are you gonna study?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.