Turn on thread page Beta

Green Day Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Have a fun night out! And make sure you get some chocolate, cos I don't like to share mine. And yeah, I know I'm a bad influence - it's nice to rebel
    :ciao:

Aw... :bawling: now I'm all alone in the GD soc

ReputationRep:
    A_ndy_ - you around?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, jsut went out for a bit, forgot i logged on..

Hows Everything?!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    Everything's good thanks - it's all chocolate filled!
    How's your day been?

ReputationRep:
    Not a bad day, had to delete most of my green day music, to upload some albums i found, just been sorting out my computer most of the day, and went out for a bit earlier.. fun

Everyone has gone.. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_ndy_)
    Not a bad day, had to delete most of my green day music, to upload some albums i found, just been sorting out my computer most of the day, and went out for a bit earlier.. fun

Everyone has gone.. :eek:
    at the deleting Green Day, but c'est la vie.

Yeah, we've got no pip, Jack, greeniev for a few days. .:fluff:.'s offline, so is nb - it's just us two :eek:!

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

They all revising or whatever?!

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

They all revising or whatever?!
    greeniev's revising, Jack's away till Saturday, pip's on holiday in Spain (with no electricity or summink). Dunno where the others are. It's telling me ssmoose is around tho. Are you there ss?

ReputationRep:
    Spain... lucky girl

damn revision...

ReputationRep:
    Spain... lucky girl

damn revision...
    Apparently, she's not so lucky. Loadsa old people and stuff like that. Mewonders where Jack is now? He's probably having more fun than us stuck in front of our computers...

ReputationRep:
    Heya, sorry was browsing some other stuff. Going out tonight to Propaganda so not gonna be on for too much longer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Apparently, she's not so lucky. Loadsa old people and stuff like that. Mewonders where Jack is now? He's probably having more fun than us stuck in front of our computers...
    Id rather be in spain then here.. :rofl: with or without electricity...

Well.. id rather be in at the moment, its raining

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssmoose)
    Heya, sorry was browsing some other stuff. Going out tonight to Propaganda so not gonna be on for too much longer
    Nooo... not another one leaving us for a bit! :bawling: Oh well, have fun anyway

ReputationRep:
    Id rather be in spain then here.. :rofl: with or without electricity...

Well.. id rather be in at the moment, its raining
    We've had a non-rainy day today, although it's been rather gloomy - the sun ain't been out all day. . I have chocolate to keep me comfort though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    We've had a non-rainy day today, although it's been rather gloomy - the sun ain't been out all day. . I have chocolate to keep me comfort though
    Nice,

I wanted to go to london today, but it was pee'ing it down when i woke up.. so thought sod it..

ive got my cigerettes to keep me entertained for a bit, might even go out later, few mates are having a "meet", so might make an appearence.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nooo... not another one leaving us for a bit! Oh well, have fun anyway
    Cheers! You got any plans for tomorow?

ReputationRep:
    Nice,

I wanted to go to london today, but it was pee'ing it down when i woke up.. so thought sod it..

ive got my cigerettes to keep me entertained for a bit, might even go out later, few mates are having a "meet", so might make an appearence.. :rolleyes:
    I have no cigarettes on me... but even if I did, I couldn't smoke them as my parents don't know I smoke

Where were you gonna go in London?

ReputationRep:
    ive got my cigerettes to keep me entertained for a bit, might even go out later, few mates are having a "meet", so might make an appearence..
    Don't worry Brim, you can still post if you're alone!

ReputationRep:
    Cheers! You got any plans for tomorow?
    I'm gonna sleep in tomorrow, and do some light revision. Apart from that, I've got nothing. You?

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry Brim, you can still post if you're alone!
    Yea, I'll spam up the soc with crap

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.