The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3200
What kind of stuff don't you like in a sig then?

Don't use fecked! Use fooked!
I like the "cool people" thing, when they work, but the things that annoy me are the mass ammounts of smilies in certain sigs.. lol.. takes forever to load a page if you have the sigs on :mad:

Fooked up... :p:
Reply 3202
You only like the 'cool' thing 'cos you're on mine! :biggrin:
Don't think I've seen myself on anyone elses tho. I feel very unloved by some TSRians :bawling:
The one on your sig don't work for me :eek:

Ive seen my name on a few sigs, but im not overly bothered :p: most of the people here are cool, some are exceptinally cool though.. :biggrin:
Reply 3204
It doesn't work :eek: Oh My God! Let me change it :biggrin:

See, you've only been around two months, and look what an impact you've made. Me, five months, and no one really knows me :frown: :bawling:
Its all about the music forum i tell thee, especially the "what im listenign to" thread, if people like your taste in music, then they like you.. weird i think.

Most people know you on here :p:
Reply 3206
Changed my signature - can you see it now?

The thing is , random people know me, but the subs etc. seem to ignore me :confused: If I post anything in the subs forums, it's mainly ignored!
Yeh i can see it now :biggrin: dunno what was wrong with it before :eek:

seems as if the subs have their own "groups" type thing.. and only talk to one another, i hardly bother posting in the "chat" section.. most of it is utter *******s that is well... *******s really :biggrin:

This is Random as hell:

:rofl:
Reply 3208
^o) at that pic...

Yeah, the majority of subs are in their elitest groups, and rep whore. The mods overlook it only because they're benefitting - they're getting the rep too. Then when someone ordinary like myself goes and 'rep whores' (even though I wasn't actually doing it) I get neg repped by admin. Bastards
sucks a bit.. that pic was hilarious.. :rofl: not sure what its about though.. :biggrin:

i forgot how cool "American Idiot" the album was.. :eek: its superb!! :smile:
Reply 3210
Is it some guy getting ready to go to his prom, but then before crashing his car, he managed to rescue his electric whisk?! :confused:

American Idiot rocks! :rock:
I think its a photo shopped picture.. of some guy dressed up to go to a wedding.. and they randomly put a electric mixer in his hands :rolleyes:

I listened to american idiot all last night, and hoped to listen to it out tonight.. but neh :mad:
Reply 3212
Oh well, my definition was wrong! :toofunny: . Who actually would waste their time making that picture tho?

I have decided, I am not going to resub, the money I would have spent on it is going to pay for someone else to be subbed.
:eek:

Oh i know who subbed me now.. i think..

Some one with alot of time on their hands, made that picture... :rofl:
Reply 3214
Who subbed you?

Wow, someone really had tooo much time for that pic :biggrin:
Reply 3215
I'm going now. Bye!
alright, catch ya later :smile:
*takes shoes off*

heeeeeeeeeeey.
Reply 3218