The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

brimstone
Well, I need to know the half of the syllabus that'll come up, and I can't tell which half, so I have to learn it all. Praying doesn't work for me :frown:

it does for me, so I will pray for you:biggrin:
Reply 3301
Jack Twist
it does for me, so I will pray for you:biggrin:

Aww... thanks. I need all the luck I can get. I keep having feelings that as soon as I start the exam, I'm gonna forget everything, or they'll ask me stuff I don't know :eek:
brimstone
Aww... thanks. I need all the luck I can get. I keep having feelings that as soon as I start the exam, I'm gonna forget everything, or they'll ask me stuff I don't know :eek:

thats a normal feeling, just dont panic, it really aint that bad, its just general hype.
Reply 3303
Jack Twist
thats a normal feeling, just dont panic, it really aint that bad, its just general hype.

Yeah, I hope so. Must think positive :biggrin:
brimstone
Yeah, I hope so. Must think positive :biggrin:

thats the spirit.:cool:
Reply 3305
Jack Twist
thats the spirit.:cool:

Lets try and keep it up now :biggrin:
brimstone
Lets try and keep it up now :biggrin:

yeah, lets try:biggrin:
.:fluff:.
Hola all, hows the world today?

A_ndy you being happy has nothing to do with your two lovely lady friends does it? :p:

Has something to do with it yeh. fonally met some of the nicest people, and put the last 2 years behind me.. which is great :biggrin:

Life is cool :cool:

Hows you steph?! if your still here?! :p:
Reply 3308
Good to see you moving on Andy :biggrin:
Yes it is, i had a crap 2 years... and now im great.. :biggrin:

To great, its worrying me :ninja:

Im always depressed and now, im so bright and colourful... lol.. gone from black and white picture... to a dashing watercolour.. hmm anyway... :rolleyes:
Reply 3310
You haven't seemed depressed in the few months you've been here, but then... well, this is a net forum.

It's good to be great - just ask Jack!

Edit : I'm off now, see you in an hour!
:biggrin: True..

Anyway onto happier things... :biggrin:
brimstone
You haven't seemed depressed in the few months you've been here, but then... well, this is a net forum.

tis good to be happy:biggrin:
brimstone

Okey Dokey, cya later brim.

Im out for the night as well, most probably be back tomorrow or sunday or maybe monday.. :biggrin: who knows

Cya :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao:
A_ndy_
Okey Dokey, cya later brim.

Im out for the night as well, most probably be back tomorrow or sunday or maybe monday.. :biggrin: who knows

Cya :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao:

have a nice time:wink:

:ciao:
Reply 3315
I'm back :biggrin:
so you are
Reply 3317
:hello:
BAck for a bit, started raining :mad: :hahaha: :ninja: Booooooo
A_ndy_
BAck for a bit, started raining :mad: :hahaha: :ninja: Booooooo

so much for monday morning, lol:biggrin: :p:

Latest