Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    All members - I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome the Green Day Society's new co-manager Jack Twist!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats Jack Twist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeti-Boy)
    Congrats Jack Twist

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    How are you Yeti-Boy?

(Original post by brimstone1)
    All members - I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome the Green Day Society's new co-manager Jack Twist!
    I missed the appointment of a new co-manager? :eek:

Hehehe, congratulations Jack Twist. I hope this doesn't mean that I'll be kicked out of this thread for not being a member. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuclearbuddha)
    I missed the appointment of a new co-manager? :eek:

Hehehe, congratulations Jack Twist. I hope this doesn't mean that I'll be kicked out of this thread for not being a member. :p:

Thank you.
    I wont kick you out. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine Brimstone, had quite a good day today for a change

All hail Jack Twist :bumps: we are not worthy :adore: :p:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Sorry nuclearbuddha - you were too slow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]I'm fine Brimstone, had quite a good day today for a change

All hail Jack Twist :bumps: we are not worthy :adore: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    Very proud aren't you! There have been no new members signing up yet, so nothing for you to do put post at the mo!

And nuclearbuddha can never be kicked out - the original and only honorary member!

ReputationRep:
    Very proud aren't you! There have been no new members signing up yet, so nothing for you to do put post at the mo!

And nuclearbuddha can never be kicked out - the original and only honorary member!
    very proud indeed:cool:
    yeah I have to admit, I have checked a few times :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    very proud indeed:cool:
    yeah I have to admit, I have checked a few times :rofl:
    Yay! Fantastic work so far! I'm letting you add people now, my job is just to 'administrate'! We usually have a few people a week join, so you should get someone soon! By the way, thanks for the ad in your sig. Hopefully with two of us going round with it in our sig we can draw a few people.

Edit : Updated my sig!

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Fantastic work so far! I'm letting you add people now, my job is just to 'administrate'! We usually have a few people a week join, so you should get someone soon! By the way, thanks for the ad in your sig. Hopefully with two of us going round with it in our sig we can draw a few people.

Edit : Updated my sig!
    yeah.
    thats alright about the signature:cool:

ReputationRep:
    yeah.
    thats alright about the signature:cool:
    So, how have you been today?

ReputationRep:
    So, how have you been today?

Yeah I been good, I have a day off tomorrow so dead exicted about that. yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I been good, I have a day off tomorrow so dead exicted about that. yourself?
    Lucky b********. How come you have a day off? Students, eh. What an easy life! I've had a tiring day, sadly. I'm currently doing my food c/w (as I mentioned previously here). Nowhere near finished, due in tomorrow, and I've got to go to work at 6. Eugh...

ReputationRep:
    Lucky b********. How come you have a day off? Students, eh. What an easy life! I've had a tiring day, sadly. I'm currently doing my food c/w (as I mentioned previously here). Nowhere near finished, due in tomorrow, and I've got to go to work at 6. Eugh...

hehe I know, but then again, I have college normally monday to friday and work all weekend, so I really never get any time off. how old are you? im guessing 15/16?

where do you work?

ReputationRep:
    hehe I know, but then again, I have college normally monday to friday and work all weekend, so I really never get any time off. how old are you? im guessing 15/16?

where do you work?
    Correct - I'm 16. I work at my local central library. Easy money and easy job. And good money too! Where do you work?

ReputationRep:
    Correct - I'm 16. I work at my local central library. Easy money and easy job. And good money too! Where do you work?

sweet sixteen I work at a garden centre, which is rubbish money and a rubbish job.

ReputationRep:
    A garden centre? Unlucky

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.