Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    haha, same with me. I just posted :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    I've been reading the last few pages of this thread and I'm so confused; a lot of random subjects have been discussed and I just can't keep up. :p:
    random is the way to go, dudette!

what do you want to know? perhaps I can help you clarify them...

btw, :hello: hello nb! I don't know what they call you here but I'll call you nb-bd coz it sounds catchy :p:

hello again greeniev

ReputationRep:
    btw how've you been buddha? Busy with anything? exams?

teachers are forcing us to do so many things... as if their subject was like the most important one. Crazy :eek:

(Original post by layla*)
    random is the way to go, dudette!

what do you want to know? perhaps I can help you clarify them...

btw, :hello: hello nb! I don't know what they call you here but I'll call you nb-bd coz it sounds catchy :p:

hello again greeniev
    I'd like to know what the whole sheep thing was about to start with. :p: Good morning. I really like nb-bd; haven't seen it written like that before.

(Original post by greeniev)
    btw how've you been buddha? Busy with anything? exams?

teachers are forcing us to do so many things... as if their subject was like the most important one. Crazy :eek:
    I've been good thank you, you? I have exams in about a month; I'm still struggling with essays and things at the moment. Hehehe.

My teachers always used to do that - pretend that their subject was more important than any other and persuade us to spend more time on it. Unbelievable. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to know what the whole sheep thing was about to start with. :p: Good morning. I really like nb-bd; haven't seen it written like that before.
    I'm not quite sure what the sheep thing is about either. apparently it had something to do with Jack Twist and ssmoose...something about ssmoose saying Jack likes sheeps and goats and they have a sexual connotation to it or something. honestly, I'm not the best person to ask about that one, but for the others, go ahead, fly away those questions that you have in mind.

EDIT: yay! at least you like your new nick...i gave a new nick to prettyinpunk as well...I'm calling her pinky heheh (and she doesn't mind about it, which is so cool! )

ReputationRep:
    I've been good thank you, you? I have exams in about a month; I'm still struggling with essays and things at the moment. Hehehe.

My teachers always used to do that - pretend that their subject was more important than any other and persuade us to spend more time on it. Unbelievable. :p:
    I'm alright, partly totally stressed out, but hopefully that's just a temporary thing. Lucky you! But the time before that is horrid too... all that revision...

I so hate my english teacher... gaves us two essays this week! That is just crazy! And school started on wed... all due in today and I haven't started yet not good...

I'm not quite sure what the sheep thing is about either. apparently it had something to do with Jack Twist and ssmoose...something about ssmoose saying Jack likes sheeps and goats and they have a sexual connotation to it or something. honestly, I'm not the best person to ask about that one, but for the others, go ahead, fly away those questions that you have in mind.

EDIT: yay! at least you like your new nick...i gave a new nick to prettyinpunk as well...I'm calling her pinky heheh (and she doesn't mind about it, which is so cool! )
    Uh... I think that explanation will do for now. :p: Thanks. :p: I might wake up tomorrow with some questions, though... hehehe.

I wonder if she'd mind other people calling her pinky? I suppose it's better when just one person uses a special nickname for them.

(Original post by greeniev)
    I'm alright, partly totally stressed out, but hopefully that's just a temporary thing. Lucky you! But the time before that is horrid too... all that revision...

I so hate my english teacher... gaves us two essays this week! That is just crazy! And school started on wed... all due in today and I haven't started yet not good...
    You'll feel so much better when it's over... don't you forget that. :p: Good luck, and when you're feeling really stressed make sure you come here and read about... well... sheep?

ReputationRep:
    Uh... I think that explanation will do for now. :p: Thanks. :p: I might wake up tomorrow with some questions, though... hehehe.

I wonder if she'd mind other people calling her pinky? I suppose it's better when just one person uses a special nickname for them.
    no prob...any questions can be asked directly to "layla-wayla"

about pinky, well I wouldn't know...I hope she doesn't though. I have special nicknames for almost everybody. oh, and I've got a nick for you too greeniev...hih it's greeniev-ivy :p: you like it? just tell me if you don't and I won't call you that

ReputationRep:
    Whats my nick name?! except for a cute looking kitten :mad:

:p:

Pinky?! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    andy-pandy? :p:

pandy for panda..and they're cute. how about that? do you like that nick?

pinky...well I read her name by mistake..it's ok if you don't like it...at least she does

ReputationRep:
    Andy-Pandy, i got called that all through lower school and high school.. how irritating.. Panda.. sounds ok.. if i eat bamboo sticks... :p:

lol, she loves that name, prettyinpinky

have you heard the FOB song of pretty in punk?!

ReputationRep:
    nope *shakes head* I haven't heard of the song pretty in punk by FOB. Please send it to me Andy-dandy....hihih :p:

How about that new nick? good?

ReputationRep:
    Pandy?!

:rofl: i got taunted with that name for 12 long years, and it sucks :p:

ReputationRep:
    no lol...not pandy...it's now Andy-Dandy

ReputationRep:
    I prefere "Fandy" - was an old nicke name of mine, sharn't go into why i was called Fandy, but it sounds cool...

your nickname can be:

Lazy Bones :p:

ReputationRep:
    Andy-Fandy it is! Thou shall be call that from now on

Lazy Bones...aye...I know I'm an indolent person....don't need to remind me that :p:

ReputationRep:
    Andy-Fandy it is! Thou shall be call that from now on

Lazy Bones...aye...I know I'm an indolent person....don't need to remind me that :p:
    Just Kidding :p:

my computer keep messing up... damn thing..

I will send you the link to "Pretty in Punk" by fob, in about.. 5 minutes..

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting tired so I must sod off and get some sleep for the night.

:hugs: bibi Andy-Fandy...hih I'm beginning to like that nick..I'm starting to associate it with a vampire or a bat lol.:ciao:

:goodnight

EDIT: 5 minutes?! errr...okay, I shall wait another 5 mins just for that song lol.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.