Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    my bad, lol Sailor, as in a "Sailor"? :p:

yeah, naughty friends, lol
    sleeping bag, sounds like fun, nah my bed is still sleepable
    aye, aye :captain:...Sailor Layla is here to stay and bug the fellow GD soc members

there so many sleeping bags in my house but I've never slept in one before :eek:
    yeaaa and I've never even been camping before... I really want to go camping at least once...sounds like fun from people's experiences

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)
    aye, aye :captain:...Sailor Layla is here to stay and bug the fellow GD soc members

there so many sleeping bags in my house but I've never slept in one before :eek:
    yeaaa and I've never even been camping before... I really want to go camping at least once...sounds like fun from people's experiences

camping is fun, but your a sailor layla, you belong out on the seas.

ReputationRep:
    woooooooo :cheers:
    out in the sea and battling pirates....:fight:
    and at night time I'll dance the night away :dancing: and party on :party:

ReputationRep:
    woooooooo :cheers:
    out in the sea and battling pirates....:fight:
    and at night time I'll dance the night away :dancing: and party on :party:

I wanna do that *joins layla*

ReputationRep:
    Camping is great.. such fun.. especially when you get up at about 2am and go strolling into the woods with a few mates, with no torches... now that is funny...

ReputationRep:
    ahoy me hearties

...i've returned from me curry:eating: ...how ye be?

ReputationRep:
    I wanna do that *joins layla*
    why hurrah! you're more than welcome to join in the fun, Jack-Twisty. It's going to be fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    why hurrah! you're more than welcome to join in the fun, Jack-Twisty. It's going to be fantastic!
    aye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    Camping is great.. such fun.. especially when you get up at about 2am and go strolling into the woods with a few mates, with no torches... now that is funny...
    sounds fab - absolutely fab...*wonders when I'll get the chance to do that*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    ...camping tis v. funny...just don't try to make instant custard...trust me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    ahoy me hearties

...i've returned from me curry:eating: ...how ye be?
    hoorayyyy pinky's back...:cheers:
    but unfortunately I'll have to go and have my supper now while watching Romeo Must Dies (I think)

tata fellow GD memberssss...I'll be back sooooonnnnnn

ReputationRep:
    sounds fab - absolutely fab...*wonders when I'll get the chance to do that*
    Fo shizzle.. tis mega fun, a massive wood, about 6-7 of you, complete darkness, a wood thats got the danger of a "escaped panther", absolute laugh..

I wish i could re-live them days, but most of them won't do that any more.. boring *******s

Same with visiting haunted places, they are great, walking up a huge hill, to get a haunted "Follie" in the middle of no where, no phone signal, and complete darkness, if you get jumped, your screwed. Loads of "Devil Worshippers" up there when we went up there, man that was scary...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    ...camping tis v. funny...just don't try to make instant custard...trust me!
    Bad experience then? :p:

Its ok, i hate custard... lol.. i don't like alot of foods.. im weird.. :stupid:

ReputationRep:
    see ya later layla

(Original post by A.ndy)
    Bad experience then? :p:
    ...it was bright orange and it started seperating into powder and water...i was the only one who would eat it coz i was starving...but then i got ill

Its ok, i hate custard... lol.. i don't like alot of foods.. im weird.. :stupid:
    ...we know :p: ...nah i'm quite picky with food too...

ReputationRep:
    guess who's back...back again...

ReputationRep:
    hello Sailor Layla

ReputationRep:
    howdy captain Jack

what have you been up to?

ReputationRep:
    hey guys...how was dinner layla?

ReputationRep:
    howdy captain Jack

what have you been up to?
    watched an audience with corrie street intill they started singing gun n roses and that made me turn it off.

ReputationRep:
    watched an audience with corrie street intill they started singing gun n roses and that made me turn it off.
    ...sounds..........interesting.. ....

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.