The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ah, now you're steph. twas nice meeting you and thanks for the warm welcome but sadly I must depart now. will talk to you later if we ever get the chance again...

farwell for now, shall speak to you soon :biggrin:

Hey jack, hows tricks love?
.:fluff:.
farwell for now, shall speak to you soon :biggrin:

Hey jack, hows tricks love?

huh?
Sorry, maybe that was my yorkshire-ness coming out..lol:redface:

Hows things? You been upto anything good recently?
Morning all.. :biggrin:
Hola :aetsch:

And how is Andy today?
Reallu good, just got back from a walk around, was a nice day.. so went for a walk.. lol.. how sad eh?! :biggrin: Hows you?!
You just got back! Where you walk to its way pasy your bed time mister :p:

Not sad, i always like a good walk around, especially if weathers nice.

Im ok, got my driving test on wednesday and i've never been so nervous in my life, i'd rather have my teeth pulled :eek:
.:fluff:.
You just got back! Where you walk to its way pasy your bed time mister :p:

Not sad, i always like a good walk around, especially if weathers nice.

Im ok, got my driving test on wednesday and i've never been so nervous in my life, i'd rather have my teeth pulled :eek:

well got back an hour ago.. :biggrin:

:eek: driving test, you'r be ok, as long as your doing good in your lessons, and have the ability to drive without the instructions.. :biggrin: You'll be good, and ur have a nice red driving license this time in 3 days :p: well.. 2 days :biggrin:

Good Luck!! :biggrin:
I hope your right, best mate passed first time this morning so i'v had "oooh well if i can pass first time so can you...blah blah blah" :rolleyes: no pressure or anything :wink:

I hope you wern't on your own on this walk, it's not safe out there on your own young man, if i was there now i'd wag my finger at you! lol.

Anyway hun, i'm off to sleep, shall speak to ya soon . Nitey nite
OKey doke, yeh i was on my own.. lol..

Good luck for if your not online before your test again.. :biggrin:

Night :smile:
I'm booored... another english essay to write, and I haven't started yet... anyone around anyway? I need a distraction :biggrin:
Mithun
Hey all,

I joined the society a couple of days ago but this is my first post in here. I am a Green Day fan and my favourite track is 'Wake me up when September ends'

Hey Mithun.. :wavey:

So when did you first get into green day. And what is your favourite green day album?! have you or would you like to ever see them live?!

Have fun, and remember to post in here as much as you can, we don't bite.. :p:

Hope to see some posts from you in here... :biggrin:
Reply 4832
A.ndy
Hey Mithun.. :wavey:

So when did you first get into green day. And what is your favourite green day album?! have you or would you like to ever see them live?!

Have fun, and remember to post in here as much as you can, we don't bite.. :p:

Hope to see some posts from you in here... :biggrin:

:ditto: with the points above mentioned by Andy, except for the one in bold.

Welcome to the GD soc Mithun. :wavey: hurrah...:party: wooooo you can party with me to celebrate... :wink: chat with me if you're frightened by the rest of the members here lol. I'm nice :smile: ...although some people said I'm "stalker-ish". :frown:

look Jack, since I can't PM you anymore, I just wanted to say sorry about what I said before about wanting to "kill you". I didn't mean it literally okay. It was supposed to be playful, but somehow you took it seriously. You were right to think that I was upset coz you did make me upset and because of that I felt so bad about myself and I couldn't study for my bio test for today. Oh well...screw bio test - I just hope you forgive me. I've already upsetted a person on TSR before, and I don't want to do it again. I just hope you accept my apology. :redface:
Reply 4833
Howdy all :biggrin:.
How's everyone today?
hey
layla*

look Jack, since I can't PM you anymore, I just wanted to say sorry about what I said before about wanting to "kill you". I didn't mean it literally okay. It was supposed to be playful, but somehow you took it seriously. You were right to think that I was upset coz you did make me upset and because of that I felt so bad about myself and I couldn't study for my bio test for today. Oh well...screw bio test - I just hope you forgive me. I've already upsetted a person on TSR before, and I don't want to do it again. I just hope you accept my apology. :redface:

You can PM me, just dont send me PM spam :aetsch:
I have never taken anything you said seriously, and im sorry if I upset you, that has never been my intention. Dont blame me for your lack of motivation for your biology test:hmpf:.

again, im not upset and theres no need to apologies. :smile:
Reply 4836
Hey Jack
Aw, that's cool that you can say that to layla. Can we all get on now please :smile:
Reply 4837
:hello: heylow :biggrin:

boo-hoo...what's so cool that Jack can say to me, brimstone?
Reply 4838
Hey layla. Read the post above mine to see what Jackie said :biggrin:
Reply 4839
Jack Twist
You can PM me, just dont send me PM spam :aetsch:
I have never taken anything you said seriously, and im sorry if I upset you, that has never been my intention. Dont blame me for your lack of motivation for your biology test:hmpf:.

again, im not upset and theres no need to apologies. :smile:

bold 1: yea, right!
bold 2: you're forgiven I suppose...
bold 3: :eviltongu you're so evil...you upsetted me last night I couldn't study....grrrr...but tis ok...I skipped english and french again and studied for that bio test in the library at school today :p:
bold 4: :hugs: :smile:

Latest