(Original post by brimstone)
    Hey layla. Read the post above mine to see what Jackie said
    hey Alfie-Welfy....:hugs: how's life? heh

I've read it and responded to it...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)
    bold 1: yea, right!
    bold 2: you're forgiven I suppose...
    bold 3: :eviltongu you're so evil...you upsetted me last night I couldn't study....grrrr...but tis ok...I skipped english and french again and studied for that bio test in the library at school today :p:
    bold 4: :hugs:
    thats me:evil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    thats me:evil:
    that's you alright. the evilicious Jack-Twisty jk

ReputationRep:
    hey Alfie-Welfy....:hugs: how's life? heh

I've read it and responded to it...:rolleyes:
    Heya
    Life's bad thanks. How's yours?

ReputationRep:
    Heya
    Life's bad thanks. How's yours?
    :eek:

awww...:hugs: can't be that bad...

mine was ok-ish as usual...

thought my english teacher saw me in the library, but apparently he didn't coz he asked my friends where I was during English...awww...nice to know he cares about his students..I shouldn't have ditched English since twas my last English class as tomorrow's my last day in high school (and no English tomorrow)...
    not sure if I should be happy about leaving school coz quite frankly, I'll deffo miss school and the memories I had there...

ReputationRep:
    hey peeps

...woo! - no more drama; are we all friends again now?

...can't stick around tooo long; media practice essay ...any news???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    hey peeps

drama? was there any drama in the first place? :p:

news flash....it's my last day of school tom. :dancing: :party: :cheers: :pwnd:

ReputationRep:
    hey peeps

Eugh... media. Good luck with that essay!

My news - today, I went crazy and screamed at my friend because she pissed me off. She kept asking:
    'Can my sister come out with us?' over and over again, because she can't go out with us because she has to babysit her sister.
    After telling her, no with the reason 'we want to hang around with you, not your sister' I ended up screaming at her, when she asked for the fifth time :
    'No, no , no, no no ****ing no.' Then she asked why, and I screamed : 'Cos we like you not your sister', and stormed out.

ReputationRep:
    drama? was there any drama in the first place? :p:

news flash....it's my last day of school tom. :dancing: :party: :cheers: :pwnd:
    awww....we don't finish until may the twenty-something....we are so behind; i've only finished being taught the curriculum for one of my exams...

ReputationRep:
    awww....we don't finish until may the twenty-something....we are so behind; i've only finished being taught the curriculum for one of my exams...
    for media studies, we haven't even covered half the specification yet!

ReputationRep:
    Eugh... media. Good luck with that essay!
    ...we're only allowed 40 minutes to write it

My news - today, I went crazy and screamed at my friend because she pissed me off. She kept asking:
    'Can my sister come out with us?' over and over again, because she can't go out with us because she has to babysit her sister.
    After telling her, no with the reason 'we want to hang around with you, not your sister' I ended up screaming at her, when she asked for the fifth time :
    'No, no , no, no no ****ing no.' Then she asked why, and I screamed : 'Cos we like you not your sister', and stormed out.
    oh...i have to say i don't think i've ever had a shouting match with my friends...they're more "avoid the whole issue and just blank the person who you're arguing with until one day they start randomly speaking to you again like nothing's happened" types...

ReputationRep:
    shouted at your friend? :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    tell me about it...our exams is like in a week and one of my teachers hasn't even finish the syllabus...:mad:

hih, by the time you end school, my exams would be finished as well...but for us, we still have to wait for graduation which is like 2 months away from now. :p: can't wait to graduate! yippeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    oh...i have to say i don't think i've ever had a shouting match with my friends...they're more "avoid the whole issue and just blank the person who you're arguing with until one day they start randomly speaking to you again like nothing's happened" types...
    It wasn't really as shouting match, more a 'alfie being pushed to breaking point by his very annoying friend' thing. and the thing is, i'm still v.v.v. pissed at her - we're talking, but i don't know how long I can control myself for.

ReputationRep:
    for media studies, we haven't even covered half the specification yet!
    ...we never even got a specification...for one question in one of the exams the question has been really similar for the last 5 years (which is since they started this exam)...knowing my luck they'll change it completely this year and we won't have a clue what to do coz there are no practice questions on different areas of the topic...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    Yep, that's right.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, that's right.
    I like the way you said "we like you, not your sister.. :rofl:

Bet that hit a nerve... :evil:

ReputationRep:
    tell me about it...our exams is like in a week and one of my teachers hasn't even finish the syllabus...:mad:

hih, by the time you end school, my exams would be finished as well...but for us, we still have to wait for graduation which is like 2 months away from now. :p: can't wait to graduate! yippeeeeeeeeee
    :eviltongu

ReputationRep:

oh the exact same thing happened with a friend of mine. but honestly, it's better to confront the person and tell them why you're pissed off or angry at them and then you can settle things from thereon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    hey

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.