Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I'd prefer my sleep but since I've been slacking off last Easter break, I'm going to have to start studying again....

I'm doing the IB. exam starts next week. first paper's English, and have to write a commentary for that.

do you know what IB is? - coz most people don't.

ReputationRep:
    IB = International Baccalureate
    :confused: Spelling?

ReputationRep:
    lol close enough. It's International Baccalaureate.
    I'm surprised you know what it is....

I presume you're taking GCSE or A-levels, right?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing GCSEs

ReputationRep:
    heh at least I guessed correctly...

which subjects are you doing? are you allowed to choose the subjects or not?

ReputationRep:
    We are allowed to choose and I took, apart from Eng, Eng Lit Maths and Double Sci, :
    French
    Spanish
    History
    Food
    Media

Mostly crap

ReputationRep:
    They sound good to me...

:eek:

whao...that's a lot of subjects you got there...10 if I counted them correctly. my, how do they manage to teach you all those subjects?! how can you even study 10 subjects?! that's like totally crazy.

ReputationRep:
    It's a lot of hard work, trust me
    Gotta dash now, laters!

ReputationRep:
    adios amigos :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Hola again :p:

ReputationRep:
    anyone about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)
    lol close enough. It's International Baccalaureate.
    I'm surprised you know what it is....

I presume you're taking GCSE or A-levels, right?
    :party:
    someone else is doing the IB!!

scared of the exams? I'm panicking about English to be honest, I mean first exam... and in just 6 days :eek:

What subjects do you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeniev)
    :party:
    someone else is doing the IB!!

scared of the exams? I'm panicking about English to be honest, I mean first exam... and in just 6 days :eek:

What subjects do you do?
    hey greeniev-ivy!

how are you? hope all is well...

I'm starting to panic for my exams....so screwed for them. My econ teacher just finished our syllabus. you're doing the IB too? cool...at least someone's with me here....ahhhh! I wish we had more time to study. I'm getting really nervous for them. got loads more to do....and English is my first paper too. I'm doing English A1 SL so first up is writing a commentary. bah, I just hope the papers are going to be easy....but I'm trying not to worry abt the IB right now coz...

today's our last day of school! hoooorrraaayyyyyyy! but still, I don't know...it also kind of feels sad to leave school. It's a weird feeling that I'm going through atm.

ReputationRep:
    hey greeniev-ivy!

how are you? hope all is well...

I'm starting to panic for my exams....so screwed for them. My econ teacher just finished our syllabus. you're doing the IB too? cool...at least someone's with me here....ahhhh! I wish we had more time to study. I'm getting really nervous for them. got loads more to do....and English is my first paper too. I'm doing English A1 SL so first up is writing a commentary. bah, I just hope the papers are going to be easy....but I'm trying not to worry abt the IB right now coz...

today's our last day of school! hoooorrraaayyyyyyy! but still, I don't know...it also kind of feels sad to leave school. It's a weird feeling that I'm going through atm.
    You just finished your syllabus?? :eek: poor you. Same. I tried to study as hell during Easter, and got a nice amount of work done, but not as much as I'd hoped...
    I'm doing English A2 SL (almost the same :p:) and I think the first paper will be alright, but learning all the quotations by heart... only written up quotations from two books so far! 1 1/2 weeks to learn them all...

the second week will be like hell; English P2 and Econ P1 on the 8th, then Econ P2 and Physics P1+P2 on the following day and on the wed Physics P3
    5 1/2 hours of exam on that tuesday... I'm screwed...

Lucky you! I only get study leave from sat on. So 4 more school days to go! Isn't it scary that after that we'll never have school again?? I know, I could never wait to get out of school, but I think I'm gonna miss it somehow...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeniev)
    You just finished your syllabus?? :eek: poor you. Same. I tried to study as hell during Easter, and got a nice amount of work done, but not as much as I'd hoped...
    I'm doing English A2 SL (almost the same :p:) and I think the first paper will be alright, but learning all the quotations by heart... only written up quotations from two books so far! 1 1/2 weeks to learn them all...

the second week will be like hell; English P2 and Econ P1 on the 8th, then Econ P2 and Physics P1+P2 on the following day and on the wed Physics P3
    5 1/2 hours of exam on that tuesday... I'm screwed...

Lucky you! I only get study leave from sat on. So 4 more school days to go! Isn't it scary that after that we'll never have school again?? I know, I could never wait to get out of school, but I think I'm gonna miss it somehow...
    at least you've got work done during your Easter break...but for me...I slacked off during those 2 weeks and now I'm freaking out.

My first week is going to be hell...English, Math and Bio all in the same week. Then 2nd week I have, another English paper, Econ, and French. Chem's my last paper but I've got almost a week to study for that subject so I'm not too worried about Chemistry.

Good luck for your exams! Hope you do well on all of them.

I have to get to class now...Last math class of the year & of my secondary school years, but Bio's going to be my last class of all my high school years. Do enjoy your school while it last. You actually learn a lot during the last weeks of school. You really get motivated to study and learn things last minute coz you know exams are coming soon....

C ya around....:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    at least you've got work done during your Easter break...but for me...I slacked off during those 2 weeks and now I'm freaking out.

My first week is going to be hell...English, Math and Bio all in the same week. Then 2nd week I have, another English paper, Econ, and French. Chem's my last paper but I've got almost a week to study for that subject so I'm not too worried about Chemistry.

Good luck for your exams! Hope you do well on all of them.

I have to get to class now...Last math class of the year & of my secondary school years, but Bio's going to be my last class of all my high school years. Do enjoy your school while it last. You actually learn a lot during the last weeks of school. You really get motivated to study and learn things last minute coz you know exams are coming soon....

C ya around....:ciao:
    Oh ****. Your first week really sounds like fun. What HL do you do?
    I do Maths, Physics and German HL, and English, Econ and Music SL. :rolleyes:

Yeah, good luck to you too!

I am sort of. Got activities now so gotta rush to music pretty soon...
    :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    i'm about. Afternoon all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ennis del Mar)
    i'm about. Afternoon all
    hey ...brimstone is no more :eek: ...now what do i call you?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

brim, why oh why did you change your name? :p:
    It's quite a fun one tho now. Seems kinda dutch.

I shall call you Enni now (if you don't mind )

ReputationRep:
    Heya. Ennis del Mar is the name of Heath Ledger's character in Brokeback Mountain, so Jack dared me to change it cos his user name is Jack Twist, the other main character.
    It's only temporary- i'm gonna get it changed back soon

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.