Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    welcome to our newest member, chocolatecheese .
    Yay! Thanx

ReputationRep:
    If its that long, keeping me in suspense.. :o: It better be a good album. But its greenday, even if it isn't that good, they've done well in the past, im waiting for the album to come

Whats everyones Fav Green Day Song??

Mine is: Jesus of surburbia.. I Love that song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssmoose)
    Hello Chocolatecheese! Hows the society then? Anyone done anything good over the weekend or anything planned for the week? Its my 18th birthday tomorow and I have had all my morning lessons cancelled so I get a lie in! Also got to get my ticket to see the Planet Smashers at some point. Does anyone else in the society like them?
    Hi ssmoose!

:birthday:
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday dear ssmoose,
    Happy Birthday to you!!!!
    :flute:

Happy 18th! hope you get lots of nice pressies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_ndy_)
    If its that long, keeping me in suspense.. :o: It better be a good album. But its greenday, even if it isn't that good, they've done well in the past, im waiting for the album to come

Whats everyones Fav Green Day Song??

Mine is: Jesus of surburbia.. I Love that song

I haven't got a fav, but i do really like Jesus of surburbia.....
    i know the general feeling on here is that people aren't to keen on the AI album, but i quite like it

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I like AI too... best numbers on that cd are IMO, Jesus of Surburbia, Wake me up when september ends and Give me novacaine...

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, same, i like it, but not as much as all the old albums, its just not got the same sorta "sound-attitude" as their old stuff. They went a bit weird on AI, good songs tho. Loads of catchy songs!! "Jesus of surbubia, american idiot" and loads more..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeti-Boy)
    Yeah I like AI too... best numbers on that cd are IMO, Jesus of Surburbia, Wake me up when september ends and Give me novacaine...

Give me novacaine is another catchy song. I forgot about that one "Watsername" another great one

ReputationRep:
    Yay! there are some people on here that like AI too! I love wake me up when september ends....thats song is great played really really loudly!...as are most green day songs :p:

ReputationRep:
    :p: random comment to Yeti-Boy...i know someone who lives near Utrecht

ReputationRep:
    Wake me up when september ends is cool too. But sometimes seems a bit too depressing to listen too

ReputationRep:
    True, it is a bit depressing....but i like the drums in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatecheese)
    :p: random comment to Yeti-Boy...i know someone who lives near Utrecht
    Cool! Have you ever visited Utrecht?

ReputationRep:
    Hey all! Welcome chocolatecheese, and I hope you enjoy the GD Soc. Good job Twist. My fave GD songs are Minority, JoS, King for a Day and BoBD.

I'm now very upset 'cos that ***** Vienna negrepped me, and it was worth -70

ReputationRep:
    And don't worry, I don't mind spam here! Although I do prefer a nice discussion...

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Just been listening to Insomniac and Kerplunk! .. they are such good albums, and I thought I'd share that with you all..

Also, just passed my driving test!! yay!!! hehe!

ReputationRep:
    Well done... Driving is fun... Now u can listen to Green day, and drive.. at the same time Greenday albums are the only ones i can listen all the way through. No one elses album is good enough :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tynwfiel)
    Hello!
    Just been listening to Insomniac and Kerplunk! .. they are such good albums, and I thought I'd share that with you all..

congrats :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone1)
    Hey all! Welcome chocolatecheese, and I hope you enjoy the GD Soc. Good job Twist. My fave GD songs are Minority, JoS, King for a Day and BoBD.

I'm now very upset 'cos that ***** Vienna negrepped me, and it was worth -70
    :eek: no waaaaay :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tynwfiel)
    Hello!

:king1: :party: :beer: :elefant: :trigger: Congratulations! Nice to hear a member of the GD socs achievements. Safe driving!

Any other achievements members? Feel free to share with us!

PS : I love some of the stuff off of Insomniac.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    :eek: no waaaaay :hugs:
    Yeah! Thanks! She doesn't in the MUN, so I started a removal poll for her. *****...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.