Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    ...i still think that :rofl: looks like it's sniffing it's armpit...
    Lol... i don't see that... :p:

Sorry.. im gay.. so no matchmaking for me....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    Lol... i don't see that... :p:

Sorry.. im gay.. so no matchmaking for me....
    ...trust me that won't stop her...before you know it she'll have you paired off with Jack :p:

ReputationRep:
    Im not actually gay, but i think lalyla will know what i mean... :rofl:

Without saying anything...

ReputationRep:
    ...i think it was something along the lines of you being upset coz Ennis rejected you and then threatening to kill Jack for not turning up to the supposed wedding (which only you were going to anyway :p: ) and then you and Jack having some drama about threats and random PM's...correct me if i'm wrong :p:
    I never got upset lol that was all a joke. I reckon it must be Alfie-Welfy that got upset. :p:
    oh you've just reminded me about your wedding with Jack-Twisty. when are you both going to have it (since you changed the date of your wedding)?
    the random PM had nothing to do with my match-making skills lol. I'm a dreadful matchmaker

anywho, will talk to y'all tom ok. I've got supper to eat and studying to do.

:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Cya Layla :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    Im not actually gay, but i think lalyla will know what i mean... :rofl:

Without saying anything...
    quoi? who's that? lol jk.

:rofl: I know exactly what you mean...but *cough, cough* since pinky doesn't want Jack-Twisty, you two can get it on together, no? HAHAHAHAHAH

alrighty, I gtg now. c ya!

EDIT: I'm leaving you both here together so you can spend some quality time with each other hihih. such a great matchmaker I am. LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)
    I never got upset lol that was all a joke. I reckon it must be Alfie-Welfy that got upset. :p:
    oh you've just reminded me about your wedding with Jack-Twisty. when are you both going to have it (since you changed the date of your wedding)?
    the random PM had nothing to do with my match-making skills lol. I'm a dreadful matchmaker

anywho, will talk to y'all tom ok. I've got supper to eat and studying to do.

:ciao:
    ...you don't need to tell me twice!...have a yummy dinner

ReputationRep:
    ooh...the microwave "pinged"...my dinner's ready...eww - it looks like crap

ReputationRep:
    Microwaved meals usually contain crap.... cos they are horrible.. :puke:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    Microwaved meals usually contain crap.... cos they are horrible.. :puke:

:p:
    ...tell me about it - i have to live off them..

ReputationRep:
    ...tell me about it - i have to live off them..
    Aww.. thats awful.. cooking them pasta things in the microwave.. eww.. manky and them chips and pizzas.. yuk... so false...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    Aww.. thats awful.. cooking them pasta things in the microwave.. eww.. manky and them chips and pizzas.. yuk... so false...
    ...cheers - making me feel soooo much better dude :p: ...nah this one ain't too bad...sort of...

ReputationRep:
    i can't really talk.. i eat chips.. so ill shut up...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    i can't really talk.. i eat chips.. so ill shut up...
    ...i know it's bad but i LOVE Mcd's chips [except when they're burnt]...and fat homemade chips - but not ordinary normal width chips...and if i'm eating anything that's derived from a spud (except crisps) i have to cover it in salt...mmm salty badness....

ReputationRep:
    ...i know it's bad but i LOVE Mcd's chips [except when they're burnt]...and fat homemade chips - but not ordinary normal width chips...and if i'm eating anything that's derived from a spud (except crisps) i have to cover it in salt...mmm salty badness....
    Mcd's chips are so nice, even if they do bath the poor *fries* in salt.. lol..

I have to cover anything made from potato in tomato ketchup, a few days ago, i cooked some chips, we didn't have any TK left, so i refused to eat them.. :lol:

I can't eat chips without ketchup... or chicken nuggets.. :mad:

Weird....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    Mcd's chips are so nice, even if they do bath the poor *fries* in salt.. lol..

I have to cover anything made from potato in tomato ketchup, a few days ago, i cooked some chips, we didn't have any TK left, so i refused to eat them.. :lol:

I can't eat chips without ketchup... or chicken nuggets.. :mad:

Weird....
    lol! - my Dad has to have ketchup with everything...one year he gave it up for lent - it was hell for all of us...

you should try ketchup with vanilla ice-cream [i know it sounds wack but it it's actually nice :eek: :p: ]

ReputationRep:
    lol! - my Dad has to have ketchup with everything...one year he gave it up for lent - it was hell for all of us...

you should try ketchup with vanilla ice-cream [i know it sounds wack but it it's actually nice :eek: :p: ]
    :rofl:

Vanilla ice cream with TK?! :eek: ill have to try that, but i can't honestly picture them two together.. lol..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)

Vanilla ice cream with TK?! :eek: ill have to try that, but i can't honestly picture them two together.. lol..
    ...i only did it for a dare...

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like chips with ketchup, I prefer just grease mmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decent_Jam)
    I don't really like chips with ketchup, I prefer just grease mmmmm

But you have to have ketchup with chips, its like a un-written law.. :p:

...i only did it for a dare...
    Ill have to especially buy some vanilla ice cream to try that weird combination..

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.