The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:eek:

I got lost... in a jungle.... :eek:

Like my user status?! :p:
Reply 5181

*awww poor kitty...helds him tightly. I'm glad the big bad :animal: didn't get him* :biggrin:

:proud: you spelt genius wrong btw. but I like it....:wink: :five: :hugs: :kiss:
layla*

*awww poor kitty...helds him tightly. I'm glad the big bad :animal: didn't get him* :biggrin:

:proud: you spelt genius wrong btw. but I like it....:wink: :five: :hugs: :kiss:

I know, i spelt it wrong for a reason :p: to make me look dumb, and you a complete genius :biggrin:

Cos im nice like that!! :smile:
Reply 5183
Oh ok. well thanks anyway Andy-Fandy! you're the best! :wink: :cheers:
:biggrin:

:cheers:

:boxing:
Reply 5185

oooo oooo..........did ya know...I just accidentally saw it. It's fluff's birthday today....

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY FLUFF! wooooohoooooo she's an adult now. :bumps:

:birthday: :cake: :party: :dancing: :dancing2: :beer: :cheers:
would be cool if she passed her test, but im sure she did.. what a great presant that would be :biggrin:
Reply 5187
It would be a fab present indeed. I really hope she passed her test... *cross fingers* :smile:
Me too...

:biggrin: im back for a bit!!
Reply 5189

and I thought you were gone for good :laugh:
No way, will take more then that to get rid of me :evil:
Reply 5191
yes, I can see that seeming as you look somewhat possessed by the devil already :p:

changed avatar again Andy? Is that your new car?
Lol... no... i just love that wheel... and i have driven my ex-boss' one and it was ... great... :cool:

No need to boast... :biggrin:
Reply 5193
you keep on popping and going off now and then..I don't even know if you're actually here anymore...

I'm hungry...think I'm going to go eat some chocolate ice-cream :biggrin:

I'll be right back. just gimme a min or two. :smile:
i know.. im a busy bumble bee.. well no.. i jsut forget im logged on as i go outside and talk to all the animals... :party:

I want ice-cream :mad:
Reply 5195
awww such an animal lover :biggrin: why of course...Andy's part animal himself as he resembles like them :p:

*offering some of my chocolate ice-cream* here...have some of my delicious ice-cream...mmmmm....there's chocolate syrup on it too. ain't it yummy? :biggrin: :smile:
Hmm.. i resemble a cute kitten?! :eek:

I hate chocolate.. i don't eat it... :eviltongue:
Reply 5197
no...you resemble like a cute doggy....awwww lil doggy Andy....choooo chhhuutteee :p:

:aetsch: nanananana...chocolates are the best amongst the rest...too bad then...no ice-cream for you. I could go to the kitchen and get some vanilla or strawberry ice-cream for you, but nah....I'll let you starve :eviltongu :biggrin:
Fine.. id rather starve anyway... :p:

Im a doggy now?! thats not very nice... omg this song is so LOVELY...

BB Mak - Back Here.... :love: :love:
Reply 5199
yea you're a cute lil doggy...(but I hate dogs coz once while I was walking home from school in Jpn, a small dog was running towards me and suddenly it jumped at me. man, I was shocked. good thing it didn't bite me or anything. pweh!)...

Back here by BB Mak? I'm not sure if I've heard it before...but I know BB Mak. They're like a really old group, no?

Latest