Turn on thread page Beta

Green Day Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    Right, I'm going now. Might be around later - don't let the soc die without me!

ReputationRep:
    hehe :hugs:
    bye!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Thanks
    Right, I'm going now. Might be around later - don't let the soc die without me!
    Cya Brim.. :ciao:

Layla, where are you?!??!? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm back and bored

ReputationRep:
    :dito:

I'm so bloody bored...

ReputationRep:
    Oh , BTW - don't expect to see me on TSR tomorrow until the evening. I'm not turning the Internet on until I've done all the work I need to do

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back... im bored too

American Idiot has been in the album chart for 50 weeks :eek: Woah....

:bebored:

ReputationRep:
    500 weeks? Shows how popular GD are
    :bored:

ReputationRep:
    500 weeks? Shows how popular GD are
    :bored:
    They can only wish for 500 weeks.. :p:

yeh, just goes to show how good they are..

ReputationRep:
    i'm back!.....and i actually started my mechanics revision woooooooooooooo!...okay i've never been that excited about revision before...

what'd i miss apart from people being bored?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    They can only wish for 500 weeks.. :p:

yeh, just goes to show how good they are..
    Sorry, misread that there
    I'm sure they'll still be up there in 450 weeks time though :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    i'm back!.....and i actually started my mechanics revision woooooooooooooo!...okay i've never been that excited about revision before...

what'd i miss apart from people being bored?
    :congrats:
    I actually did some Spanish oral preparation and practice. Basically, it's told me that I'm in an OKish track. I'm doing revision work from 10am-8.45pm tomorrow :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :congrats:
    I actually did some Spanish oral preparation and practice. Basically, it's told me that I'm in an OKish track. I'm doing revision work from 10am-8.45pm tomorrow :eek:
    :eek: ...i can't set myself time limits... i usually do like 2 or 3 hours straight then have a break until my brain engages again (well as much as it can in the first place:p: )...i know you're suppossed to take a 5 minute break every hour or whatever but then i just get distracted...

ReputationRep:
    :eek: ...i can't set myself time limits... i usually do like 2 or 3 hours straight then have a break until my brain engages again (well as much as it can in the first place:p: )...i know you're suppossed to take a 5 minute break every hour or whatever but then i just get distracted...
    I work for 45 mins, which includes the actual learning of stuff, writing it on a postcard, and writing and completing a practice test. Then I take a 10-15 mins break. Lunch breaks are usually an hour - 1h10mins. It's at this point the computer comes on , and I don't go back to the work after lunch!
    Tomorrow however, the computer isn't going on and I WILL revise all day!

ReputationRep:
    I work for 45 mins, which includes the actual learning of stuff, writing it on a postcard, and writing and completing a practice test. Then I take a 10-15 mins break. Lunch breaks are usually an hour - 1h10mins. It's at this point the computer comes on , and I don't go back to the work after lunch!
    Tomorrow however, the computer isn't going on and I WILL revise all day!
    ...now you've made me feel bad about how little i've done...

ReputationRep:
    You feel bad?! my first A-level exam is under a month and i have done nada revision, not a sausage :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    In actual fact, I've done very little revision too. I'm just organising it well , and not ending up doing it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]You feel bad?! my first A-level exam is under a month and i have done nada revision, not a sausage :eek: :eek:
    Howdy Steph :hello:
    No revision :eek:! When do you plan to start?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]You feel bad?! my first A-level exam is under a month and i have done nada revision, not a sausage :eek: :eek:
    ...my practical is in 17 days :eek:

what subjects are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    :eek: Bad.. :p:

Did you pass your test?!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.