Scroll to see replies

Reply 5720
Er... we're the only two here :wink:
hehe. Had my maths exam today- no exams from now on until monday! yay! :party:

then, english, econ 2x and physics 3x in 3 days. :afraid:
Reply 5722
:party:
I've got no more exams till the 22nd May, which is my Spanish :smile:
I've just realised how much stuff I've got to learn for Science... 22 page specification :bawling: and four weeks in which to learn it, along with 8 other subjects...
hey:smile: ....well done both of you...i've just found out that my photography deadline is on the last day of my photography exam:mad: ...how can i mount and hand in my prints if they're still wet!:confused: ...anyway - how y'all been apart from stressed? :smile:
Reply 5724
Hey pip.
I'm pleased because I got my second shiny :biggrin:
Reply 5725
Welcome conservativebohemian :smile:
brimstone
Hey pip.
I'm pleased because I got my second shiny :biggrin:

yay for you! :congrats: ...lately i only seem to get repped by people who's rep power is zero...still it's the thought that counts:p:
Reply 5727
Yea, it is. I got repped by Cindy (rep power 123 :eek:) and I only need 12 to get onto my next gem :biggrin:
brimstone
Yea, it is. I got repped by Cindy (rep power 123 :eek:) and I only need 12 to get onto my next gem :biggrin:

woah!...my rep power is only like 9 :redface:
brimstone
:party:
I've got no more exams till the 22nd May, which is my Spanish :smile:
I've just realised how much stuff I've got to learn for Science... 22 page specification :bawling: and four weeks in which to learn it, along with 8 other subjects...

lucky you! Although actually, 4 days beforehand I will have finished my last ever school exam! (Unless of course, I totally ****ed up the IB and need to take retakes... :redface:)

Haha, that sounds like fun. :hahaha:
(sorry dude, have become rather cynical since my exams have started... :rolleyes:)
prettyinpunk
hey:smile: ....well done both of you...i've just found out that my photography deadline is on the last day of my photography exam:mad: ...how can i mount and hand in my prints if they're still wet!:confused: ...anyway - how y'all been apart from stressed? :smile:

thanks pip!

ah, that sucks. good luck with that then!

I'm alright I guess. "enjoying" a break b/w exams, tho I really have to revise so badly for Economics, physics and english! ah...
prettyinpunk
woah!...my rep power is only like 9 :redface:

btw pip, did you rep me on that night I was raving bout the IB? That person didn't leave their name...

I think I've got like a rep power of 12 or 13 or something... hehe
greeniev
btw pip, did you rep me on that night I was raving bout the IB? That person didn't leave their name...

I think I've got like a rep power of 12 or 13 or something... hehe

tbh...i can't remember:redface: ...what post was it for and what was the comment?
altho, it somehow must've been layla... I guess asking that question was just me being stupid :redface:
I was only surprised since it came after me thinking she logged out of TSR, but it was still talking about IB exams... *feels stupid* :biggrin:
greeniev
altho, it somehow must've been layla... I guess asking that question was just me being stupid :redface:
I was only surprised since it came after me thinking she logged out of TSR, but it was still talking about IB exams... *feels stupid* :biggrin:

aww...never mind - what was the comment left with it?
It was partly about like the exams we did beforehand (tho not really on the thing itself) and just wishing luck for the IB stuff..

oh, and btw, brim, congrats on your 2nd shiny! :biggrin:
greeniev
It was partly about like the exams we did beforehand (tho not really on the thing itself) and just wishing luck for the IB stuff..

oh, and btw, brim, congrats on your 2nd shiny! :biggrin:

...i think it might have been me :confused: ...sorry!
Reply 5737
Thanks greeniev :smile:
I'm very sad now because I've worked out what I need to revise for history and it's 5 pages long... :crying:

And don't be cynical this time g!
Reply 5738
I'm also v. pleased though, because I found out who subbed me - at last!
Reply 5739

...i think it might have been me ...sorry!

lol. no twas me pinky (unless you repped greeniev the night I repped her than yea it can be you...hih). :p:

altho, it somehow must've been layla... I guess asking that question was just me being stupid
I was only surprised since it came after me thinking she logged out of TSR, but it was still talking about IB exams... *feels stupid*

Yep, twas me. I wanted to rep someone last night so I repped you greeniev-ivy. :smile: I believe I said something along the line...."screw the *beep* (not mentioning any names here :biggrin:)....." and ended with "GOOD LUCK ON ALL YOUR IB EXAMS" :top: So if that's the rep that you were wondering about, then that was deffo me who repped you. I must've forgotten to sign my name at the end as I had to get off the comp quickly.

heheh I learned something new today which was figuring out how to put two quotes or more in one posts :biggrin: I should be learning my bio instead. paper 3 tom and I'm totally unprepared for it.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh

btw, I read a few pages back and :eek: all of you think I talk too much, eh? :biggrin: I quote (altho I can't remember the exact words), "her songs will be 2 weeks long...", "if only she was here to read that..." and "lol-but it's true..." :p: well, well...who would've thought that...:eviltongu
heh, but I don't think I can sing anymore tho I used to be in the choir when I was in primary school. oh, oh...and you guys want to form a band?! :cool: I can probably play the drums...hihih...well not really, but I've played the snare drums for my previous previous secondary school marching band :redface: I wasn't too good at it, but still, our school got 4th place and twas our first time entering the marching band competition - what an achievement :biggrin:

Latest