OK, if you insist :rolleyes: :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    OK, if you insist :rolleyes: :ninja:
    well it is. If you don't believe me then that's not my problem :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)
    well it is. If you don't believe me then that's not my problem :mad:
    Fine, I believe you. I'm going to bed soon.
    Night all
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Fine, I believe you. I'm going to bed soon.
    Night all
    :hello:
    It doesn't seem like it...
    night...

ReputationRep:
    Everyone goes to bed so early

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    Everyone goes to bed so early
    I'm still awake
    Altho I'm somewhat tired (even tho I slept for 6 hours during the day after coming home from my Bio exam and totally missed my lil sis's performance )

ReputationRep:
    :eek: how did they go? what performance was that?!

ReputationRep:
    Bio was okay actually better than paper 2

Twas a 4th grade musical performance. I was meant to go home and catch up on my sleep for a short while (2-3hours) and then go to school to see my sis's show but then I ended up falling asleep on the couch in front of the tv for 6 hours.
    felt bad really....everyone in my family went to watch it (cept for my elder sis of course since she's not here).

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

Thats terrible, i hope you are ashamed of yourself :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yea I am...

but then she doesn't seem to care though. When I woke up she was singing the songs in the musical to me and my mum and dancing along to it....:p:

ReputationRep:
    Should have asked her to re-enact her parts in front of you while you were on the couch..

Doesn't your mum mind you sleeping during the day and on the couch?! My mum would go mad, and also id probably get robbed here.. :rofl: and eaten by my dog.. :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Haha...I guess she could but even while she was singing and dancing in front of my mum and I near the dining table, I could barely open up my eyes properly. :p:

My mum usually gets angry when I sleep during the day. She gives me these lectures but I just shrug them off.
    lol...but other times she just says "good afternoon" in a sarcastic way. everyone knows I wake up really late; that's no surprise to them really. If I wake up like 6am then they'll start wondering if I ever went to bed and got some sleep :p:
    nah, I've slept on the couch loads of time before. but yea, I suppose my mum would rather want me to sleep in my room

:eek: Get robbed?! :confused:

Awww...you poor lil thing. getting eaten by your dog? :hahaha: more like being licked by your dog in the face :laugh:
    Honestly, I just hate any animals that bites even tho I think they're really cute and such

ReputationRep:
    Lol.. yeh sounds more like it.. my dog is scared of spiders.. small ones at that, the little wuss..

Ive never slept on the couch in my life.. never.. ever... anyway.. i get that, if i wake up late, my mum and dad used to say "what the hell are you doing up so late?" or when just woke up at 5-6am its like "What the hell are you doing up this early" - can't win...

Just out of interest, this is a STUPID question, but do you all speak english in your house? sorry if its a weird question, im just curious don't have to answer if you don't want to..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    Lol.. yeh sounds more like it.. my dog is scared of spiders.. small ones at that, the little wuss..

Ive never slept on the couch in my life.. never.. ever... anyway.. i get that, if i wake up late, my mum and dad used to say "what the hell are you doing up so late?" or when just woke up at 5-6am its like "What the hell are you doing up this early" - can't win...

Just out of interest, this is a STUPID question, but do you all speak english in your house? sorry if its a weird question, im just curious don't have to answer if you don't want to..
    spiders are cool...unless you're referring to the big ones...then no!

bold: nope..we speak a mixture of languages. mostly English and Malay but also a lil bit of French and Japanese here and there :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)
    spiders are cool...unless you're referring to the big ones...then no!

bold: nope..we speak a mixture of languages. mostly English and Malay but also a lil bit of French and Japanese here and there :p:
    I hate the massive spiders.. i always have to kill them in this house, and they are fast :eek: and scare my dog.. :rofl: and shes scared of cigerette smoke and matches too.. and cushions..

I want to live in your house, must be cool all them different language.. all we have here is.. English (i think) and Bullsh*t.. which is a great language, oh and also the shouting louds of nonsense language.. quite a good one... can i move in soon?! :p:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.