The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nope... its raining... so.. staying in... :frown:
Reply 6061
:eek:
Same for me too - and , it's been sunny all day as well :frown:
:bawling:
Sunny in London?! :eek: its been hammering it down all day here, all misty, and spooky.. and cold.. :frown:
Reply 6063
Well, it was sunny this morning, but the clouds have come now, and there's no sun :bawling:
I loved this week tho, great weather :biggrin:
Yeh, been nice from wednesday - friday, then crap today :mad:

Rubbish weather for horse racing :mad: :frown:
Reply 6065
You like horse racing? My grandparents love it... IMO, it's dull and boring...
Nah i hate it, but theres one of the best race courses near me, and its cool to go up there and mingle and take the mickey out of them posh people with big hats... and just generally have a knees up at the bar.. :rofl:
Reply 6067
I'd love to go to the races if I was rich. I'd go to that thing at Ascot weating a top hat and monocle :wink:
Ascot is great, well it looks great, look the part in a top hat and monocle.. :hahaha: might even meet the queen and some of them less known royals... who i wouldn't know if i tripped over them in the street :biggrin:
Reply 6069
Ah, the pointless royals. Andrew, Edward, Anne... my friend's dad once hit Princess Anne's landrover :redface:
I bow down to your friends dad... :own3d: :2in1:

I dunno if i should say this.. but i can't stand any of the royals :biggrin:
Reply 6071
You can say it :biggrin:
I hate them too, surely the Queen is rich enough to live off of her own money without us paying for her. At last count, the Sunday Times Rich List said she was worth ||400 million
I don't honestly see what she does to this country, she ain't really got any power, maybe back in recent centuries and era's queens/kings had the power to do whatever they want. I don't know much about the queen and her Monarchy, but maybe she does do things, i just can't see it though. :confused:

Oh well.. :biggrin:
Reply 6073
The typical monarchists argument is that she's 'good for tourism'. Pah, what a load of crap.

In better news, thank you Layla for the rep :smile: I'm finally on my next gem :biggrin:... I swear it was only yesterday I got my second one...
Wooo... 3 shinys :party: :biggrin:

The royal family makes me want to run in the opposite direction.. they annoy me.. :mad:

Hey Layla :wavey:
Reply 6075
Yay! Three shinys :biggrin: ... hehe I'm catching up with some of the greats now... only 9500 points till I get my first yellow shiny anyway :wink:

I wouldn't mind being a member of the Royal Family, but until I am I don't like them :mad:
Reply 6076
Originally Posted by A.ndy
Wooo... 3 shinys

The royal family makes me want to run in the opposite direction.. they annoy me..

Hey Layla

:hello:

hiya everyone. wassup?
Umm...I'll be about on TSR...so keep talking/discussing about England's monarch...:biggrin:

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by brimstone
The typical monarchists argument is that she's 'good for tourism'. Pah, what a load of crap.

In better news, thank you Layla for the rep I'm finally on my next gem ... I swear it was only yesterday I got my second one...

De rien. Ce n'est pas une probleme. :wink:

Oh and thanks Jack for the rep too...:wink: I finally got my 4th gem :p:
Reply 6077
Howdy layla, thanks again :biggrin:
I'm off now, I'll be around later though
Bye :smile:
only 9500... :biggrin: not much :p:

I wouldn't want to be a royal family.. would involve walking round a big house and getting tired...

Brimstone The Great :p:

EDIT: Cya Brim :ciao:
brimstone
Yay! Three shinys :biggrin: ... hehe I'm catching up with some of the greats now... only 9500 points till I get my first yellow shiny anyway :wink:

I wouldn't mind being a member of the Royal Family, but until I am I don't like them :mad:

Why is everyone on here, so rep oriented.:rolleyes: its pathetic, not just you but you get my drift..

Latest