I liked the previous better
Mine? what one did i have before?
Death?

Or my mind playing tricks on me?
Ohh yeh.. :rofl:

Got bored of it, and liked the look of them 2 girls in my avatar :biggrin:

You mean the Scary hockey mask thing?
Yup, I thought it was Death, tho...
Now I'm thinking of the villain in Scream... Look what you've caused.
Im sorry, :p:

The scream mask is great, its good to scare little people, and all that... :evil:
But the movie is as great as getting killed in a car accident while a vicious maniac is murdering your six month old daughter...
conservativebohemian
But the movie is as great as getting killed in a car accident while a vicious maniac is murdering your six month old daughter...

I agree there, the movie is quite poop.. i dunno though, some car crashes are quite good.. like being splattered in a £3 million Ferarri.. die in style, no risk of maniac killings in the back, as it only has 2 seats :biggrin:
Reply 6152
A.ndy
Im sorry, :p:

The scream mask is great, its good to scare little people, and all that... :evil:

good to scare people like me; that's what he's trying to do.

how's Andy and conservativebohemian this lovely evening? :wavey:

I really got to find a nickname for you conservativebohemian. your username's too long...:p:
A.ndy
some car crashes are quite good.. like being splattered in a £3 million Ferarri.. die in style, no risk of maniac killings in the back, as it only has 2 seats :biggrin:

lol , yeah!

Seriously speaking, I'd want to die modestly and humbly. Peacefully surronded by my numerous admirers on a mountain high (taken there by a helicopter of course) and I would want my funerals to last for two weeks during which I would be flown to all the exotic places I never went when I was alive, my numerous loyal admirers with me naturally.
layla*
good to scare people like me; that's what he's trying to do.

how's Andy and conservativebohemian this lovely evening? :wavey:

I really got to find a nickname for you conservativebohemian. your username's too long...:p:

lol I know! Well, Your Highness should do... :P
(conboh or simply bohemian?)

I'm good thnx for asking and you?
conservativebohemian
lol , yeah!

Seriously speaking, I'd want to die modestly and humbly. Peacefully surronded by my numerous admirers on a mountain high (taken there by a helicopter of course) and I would want my funerals to last for two weeks during which I would be flown to all the exotic places I never went when I was alive, my numerous loyal admirers with me naturally.

:hahaha: such an imaginative (sp?) mind you have, i like that :biggrin: but on a mountain... :hmmm: :p:

Hola Layla, i am very good thanks Lovely ladie... how are you?
Reply 6156
conservativebohemian
lol I know! Well, Your Highness should do... :P
(conboh or simply bohemian?)

I'm good thnx for asking and you?

bold: :p: yea...bow down to Queen Layla :adore: :laugh:

I'm fine. wish tomorrow was today so I can relax a bit. :smile:

what shall I call you? conboh? bohemian? nah...that sucks :biggrin: I'll think about something but tell me, what's your real name?

Originally Posted by A.ndy

such an imaginative (sp?) mind you have, i like that but on a mountain...

Hola Layla, i am very good thanks Lovely ladie... how are you?

bold: :laugh: tell me about it...

Lovely Lady...hihihih I like the sound of that one better than any royalty title tbh. :p: :pwnd:
layla*

bold: :laugh: tell me about it...

Lovely Lady...hihihih I like the sound of that one better than any royalty title tbh. :p: :pwnd:

:biggrin:

My net is messing up tonight... stupid wireless crap :mad:
Reply 6158
:itsme:
Oooh... howdy conservativebohemian, layla and Andy :p:
We've been so inactive for the past coupla days :bawling:
A.ndy
:hahaha: such an imaginative (sp?) mind you have, i like that :biggrin: but on a mountain... :hmmm: :p:

Because I'm dead afraid of heights but love mountains. I can imagine myself on top of a mountain, in my head, but almost fainted when watched Vertigo at the cinema. I am a bit of a chicken-hearted I admit.