Turn on thread page Beta

Green Day Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    'cept he could probably take us both out! :fight:
    That's true Where's he gone? I want an explanation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    If he says that again, we should get him *rolls up sleeves*
    :p:
    :eek: See... Bullies.... :bawling:

'cept he could probably take us both out!
    :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    Bullies? :eek:! How?
    Making all the teachers leave... thats mean :p:

:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)

...hey...what did i do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    Making all the teachers leave... thats mean :p:

:hmmm:
    If teachers leave, it's not my personal fault - just the whole class's fault..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)

Well, you deserve it!

ReputationRep:
    Well, you deserve it!
    ooh...fighting talk from brim *goes off to get popcorn and comfy seat to watch* :p:

ReputationRep:
    If teachers leave, it's not my personal fault - just the whole class's fault..
    Lol, its ok, i was just kidding.. we made alot of teachers break down and leave at school :cool:

ReputationRep:
    ooh...fighting talk from brim *goes off to get popcorn and comfy seat to watch* :p:
    It's all resolved now

ReputationRep:
    It's all resolved now
    good good

i'm off now...probably be back later!..bye *waves*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    Lol, its ok, i was just kidding.. we made alot of teachers break down and leave at school :cool:
    Yeah... another class (not mine!) made a male English teacher break down in tears once... they also put a pin on their form tutor's chair... she ran out the room screaming and crying.

I have given teachers hell though. I've insulted their credibility in front of their class, messed around, ignored them and in one case, threw a rubber at one's head...

ReputationRep:
    good good

i'm off now...probably be back later!..bye *waves*
    :hello:
    Bye :p: See ya later

ReputationRep:
    Yeah... another class (not mine!) made a male English teacher break down in tears once... they also put a pin on their form tutor's chair... she ran out the room screaming and crying.

I have given teachers hell though. I've insulted their credibility in front of their class, messed around, ignored them and in one case, threw a rubber at one's head...
    :hahaha: a rubber at ones head?! :eek: thats funny.

Some guy in my year done the most disgusting thing with our french teachers cup of coffee, but i don't think ill say, it was horrible :rofl:

The Amount of english teachers we went through from year 9-11 was amazing, we more or less made every one of them cry one way or another, locked the geography teacher in his book cuboard - he never returned.

Teacher even pinned me and another pupil against the wall once.. that was funny..

Cya Pip :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    :hahaha: a rubber at ones head?! :eek: thats funny.
    Well, she was a horrible *****. The year we had her for Science was the funniest year ever... too much to go into, but I'll say she was a big fat black woman with glasses the size of saucers .... literally. And then, she used to put goggles over the glasses. ****ing hilarious...
    Some guy in my year done the most disgusting thing with our french teachers cup of coffee, but i don't think ill say, it was horrible :rofl:
    :puke:
    The Amount of english teachers we went through from year 9-11 was amazing, we more or less made every one of them cry one way or another, locked the geography teacher in his book cuboard - he never returned.

Teacher even pinned me and another pupil against the wall once.. that was funny..
    Our old RE teacher threw a handful of marker pens at the class, hitting everyone. He also pushed everything off of his desk onto a pupil once in a fit of rage... that was funny.
    My old PE teacher once pushed a kid to the floor and started kicking and punching him! :eek:! Truth!

ReputationRep:

Our old RE teacher threw a handful of marker pens at the class, hitting everyone. He also pushed everything off of his desk onto a pupil once in a fit of rage... that was funny.
    My old PE teacher once pushed a kid to the floor and started kicking and punching him! :eek:! Truth!
    A PE teacher did that?! woah.. I bet he was sacked... :eek:

I miss them school days...

Shouldn't be a teacher if you can't control temper... :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    A PE teacher did that?! woah.. I bet he was sacked... :eek:

I miss them school days...

Shouldn't be a teacher if you can't control temper... :hahaha:
    He wasn't sacked because the kid didn't make a complaint . But he wasn't just the PE teacher, he's also the Head of Yr 10.

The majority of my teacher's can't control my temper... the other day, my Spanish teacher went completely crazy in a mock reading exam, screaming :
    ' I shouldn't have to be screaming for silence in the middle of an exam' and then sending about four people out

ReputationRep:
    He wasn't sacked because the kid didn't make a complaint . But he wasn't just the PE teacher, he's also the Head of Yr 10.

The majority of my teacher's can't control my temper... the other day, my Spanish teacher went completely crazy in a mock reading exam, screaming :
    ' I shouldn't have to be screaming for silence in the middle of an exam' and then sending about four people out
    Wow, if that teacher done that when i was at school, the whole class would have made sure they were sacked...

Teachers.. some are idiots.. I hate it when they used to say "Would you act liek that at home?" - that used to get on my nerves :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    Wow, if that teacher done that when i was at school, the whole class would have made sure they were sacked...

Teachers.. some are idiots.. I hate it when they used to say "Would you act liek that at home?" - that used to get on my nerves :mad:

I know... I wanted the guy to complain, but he didn't.

In my Media class, I was sitting with my feet up on a chair, and my teacher asked 'Do you do that at home?'. I said yea, so when she saw my sister later, she asked the same thing, obviously not believing me. You should have seen her face when my sister said yes... :p:

ReputationRep:

In my Media class, I was sitting with my feet up on a chair, and my teacher asked 'Do you do that at home?'. I said yea, so when she saw my sister later, she asked the same thing, obviously not believing me. You should have seen her face when my sister said yes... :p:

Nice one, they hate it when they get that kind of back chat.. not alot they can do though.. except send you out of the room..

I can't believe schools now-a-days.. the crap i hear the pupils do now and all they get is a warning, if we did half the stuff they do now when i was at school, we'd get suspended.. :eek: Crazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)

Nice one, they hate it when they get that kind of back chat.. not alot they can do though.. except send you out of the room..

I can't believe schools now-a-days.. the crap i hear the pupils do now and all they get is a warning, if we did half the stuff they do now when i was at school, we'd get suspended.. :eek: Crazy
    I love backchatting teachers ... :p: especially the moody ones - it's worth a detention to be rude to them!

I know, the school's punishments are way too lenient. Certain students have been misbehaving / doing bad stuff for five yrs, yet they haven't been expelled yet :mad:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.